“Loved this place”

Ranked #22 of 220 Restaurants in Mykonos Town
Cuisines: Greek, Fusion
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Avra restaurant garden has moved location in 2011 to 27 Kalogera str serving Greek and Fusion cuisine in a beautiful courtyard garden. NiSa Restaurant,( still under our management) replaces the original Avra, at 10 Kalogera str and will offer our clients Greek cuisine with fusion flavors.
London
“Loved this place”
Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

This was my second time dinning at this restaurant and it didn't disappoint. We came here with 15 friends (we emailed and reserved our table well in advance of our stay) and the team looked after us really well.

Avra is a beautiful garden restaurant, set in a lovely white walled garden with trees and flowers growing all around you. The restaurant is beautifully styled with great food and exceptional service. A great choice for a smart dinner with friends or as a couple. Not expensive compared to some of the restaurants in Mykonos but not a cheap place either.

Once you have been you will almost certainly return!

• Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Surbiton, United Kingdom
“Beautiful Setting but Food Dissapointing”
Reviewed August 7, 2014

We ate here one evening last week during our stay in Mykonos in July/August 2014.
The setting is quite beautiful and service was very pleasant but the let down was the food. My seafood pasta ws 80% pasta and had dissapointing amount of seafood and the other main dish was grilled fish (sea bream i think) and that was very very dry and the rice and vegetables were cold and over cooked. Perhaps we chose badly?
The prices are very high for what it is and it was the most expensive meal we had and the most dissapointing one too!
I dont think we will return here as there are so many other nice restaurants.

• Visited August 2014
london
“Cannot understand all the good reviews”
Reviewed August 6, 2014

Lovely garden setting and nice staff. Food awful. There are many better places to eat in Mykonos town.

• Visited August 2014
3 Thank peterr67
Oslo, Norway
“If you are looking to top the day with a great culinary experience, this is where you go”
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

In the middle of the labyrinth of the backstreets of Mykonos this pearl opens up with its great garden and very very nice and service minded people.
The athmosphere here will get the most grumpy among men to smile.
The food is just great; I can recommend what I would think is the most tender meat I have had on my trip. They also recommended one of the crispiest white wines I have had I Greece.
I think it is almost a crime not to visit here when you are in Mykonos. Enjoy!

1 Thank Lars K
Melbourne, Vic Australia
“A beautiful garden restaurant”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

A truly professionally managed garden restaurant. The staff were friendly, efficient and extremely helpful and the garden was beautifully maintained. My husband and I shared a rocket salad and we ordered seafood pasta and salmon pasta. All very good and promptly served. With a bottle of wine we spent E100 for two people. Highly recommended.

• Visited July 2014