“Great holiday at Fraskoulas”
Review of Fraskoula's Rooms

Fraskoula's Rooms
Ranked #25 of 66 Mykonos Town B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 20, 2013

We spent 1 week at Fraskoula's and everything was great. The rooms are very clean, pretty,rather large and the bathrooms are new and modern.The towels are changed every day, the room and bathroom also is cleaned every day. The small garden is among the few green areas of all the island.
But the real treasure are Anna,Dimitris and specially Fraskoula! They are kind,always smiling and always ready to help. Dimitri came to pick us up at the airport,he told us what is worth seeing and visiting,where are the most beautifull beaches of Mykonos and which are the best restaurants.Dear Frascoula with her smile,hospitalityand big heart.....They made us feel at home!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

My first time in Mykonos was incredible and id like to thank Anna and her husband for their incredible generosity and hospitality! They even picked me up from the port and drove me back when I decided to leave. The rooms are cleaned regularly and we're of perfect size as I was traveling alone. The location is perfect. A stroll down to the centre of Mykonos town and 5 minutes to the main bus stop to get to the beaches. Safe and secure. Would definetly come Back and would recommend it to anyone! Again Thankyou it's the service that really keeps people coming back I loved every minute!

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 8, 2013

We spend only 2 nights in Mykonos and were really lucky to book Fraskoula's rooms! The staff is amazing, really friendly and nice! The owner will provide you with all the information you need about Mykonos - he even picked us from the airport for free! The room was very nice, big, clean - the toilet new! They even have a really nice (and CLEAN) swimming pool and a great pool bar! Best choice if you are looking for a low budget hotel! We will defenitly return!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 21, 2013

I have known Anna, the proprietor, since my days at University in England, when I would visit in the late 90s. Her hotels, in town and at Agios Stefanos, are a wonderful retreat after a long day of island enjoyment. Seeing Anna again after so many years, was like coming home from Univ. for Holiday break, and being welcomed by your loving mom who was preparing an apple-pie in the oven. She is loving and warm, and is very sincere in insuring that your stay is very enjoyable and memorable.

Her in-town location is very convenient for popping in and popping out throughout the day (where I stayed on this trip). Her Agios Stefanos location is like a little oasis overlooking the beach from the hillside. Still to date, the pool is amazing! On my last day, I went to that location to have lunch and relax by the pool, ...it's definitely the place to be to escape the 'city life' of the port, LOL.

Her establishment is clean, tidy, and beautiful. They will pick you up and drop you off at the Airport or Port when you arrive and sadly have to leave. This is island living at its loveliest.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Anna the owner is a friendly and welcoming person, she has rooms in more than one part of the Island. I was close to little Venice last year and the room was perfect if we consider price, location, service etc. This year I was in Aghios Stefanos and you can see by the picture the amazing view of the room!!! Pick up airport included, I will surely come back!

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank megahead
Reviewed July 6, 2013

We only stayed one night after our flight into mykonos. We got picked up from the airport and dropped at the port the next morning. Really lovely people who work hard. The room was great and the bathroom and shower was gorgeous. There is a really nice restaurant around the corner where we ate dinner. I would stay again for sure.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

Brilliant hotel located close to the windmills of Mykonos. Staff are friendly and free pick up from the port! Excellent value for money. Our room was small but had a generous sized balcony with views of the windmills of Mykonos and down a white washed alley. One street over takes you to the heart of Mykonos and a small walk takes you to the buses which take you to the beaches.

• Stayed: June 2012