“Above and Beyond all expectations, absolutely 5...”
other traveler has booked this property

Review of Galini Villa

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
SarahClif...
Hassocks
“Above and Beyond all expectations, absolutely 5* all round”
Reviewed September 19, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

I booked this villa for my hen party for 15 people, I dealt with the owners directly who are the nicest helpful most informative couple ever.
The house is absolutely perfect for groups, I wanted everyone to have their own bed and enough bathrooms and there was ample space, there are more sofa beds if you have more people. The outside seating area and bar is just made for group dining / drinking / dancing. The cleaning was perfect, the pool guy was a legend.
Zefi and Elias were so helpful in arranging transport for us / supermarket runs / helping with a catering company / other activities we had planned. I also left something in the house that Zefi has been great to help me get back. The transport was really useful (we hired a minibus through Zefi and Elias) as it's a good 15 /20 minutes to places like Mykonos town / Scorpios etc. The Airport is only 10 mins away. I honestly cannot think of any negatives to say - maybe would be good to have a couple more sun loungers given the size of the house but it really was the most perfect house, with perfect owners!!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
martinafo...
Province of Rome, Italy
“Amazing house and super nice host”
Reviewed July 1, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Thank you Villa Galini it was a wonderful experience the house was better then expected, super clean and the host were absolutely AMAZING always available, they booked us anything we needed and always gave us helpful tips about restaurants and beaches, as it was our first time in Mykonos. Will definitely come back!!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing