Villa Vasilis
Mykonos Bay Hotel(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
$528
$335
Hotels.com
PortoBello Boutique Hotel(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
$200
Semeli Hotel(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
$362
$351
Poseidon Hotel - Suites(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
$176
Hotels.com
Kouros Hotel & Suites(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
$470
$423
Agoda.com
Andronikos Hotel Mykonos(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
$412
$268
Agoda.com
Tharroe of Mykonos Hotel(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
$919
$340
Cavo Tagoo(Mykonos Town)
$489
Agoda.com
Vencia Hotel(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
$310
$291
Boheme(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
$537
$490
Agoda.com
All reviewswonderful hostsclose to the airportthe busmariakitchenettesupermarketaccommodationcostasamenitiestransferbeachesmykonostown
Reviewed July 23, 2012

We ended up getting a room on the upper level that had 2 amazing outdoor terraces with great views!! It had its own kitchenette and mini fridge in the room. Maria and her boyfriend were extremely helpful: they picked us up and dropped us off at the ferry port, provided a map immediately upon arrival, were always asking if everything is ok, even drove us to the port when we had to buy our ferry tickets during our stay. I ended up extending my stay there 2 extra nights and Maria offered me a cheaper rate to stay in the same suite because it wasn't fully booked!

I really had a good experience here but it does depend on what type of experience you want in Mykonos! This is a quiet area at night because it is not directly on the beach so you need to go into town or to the beach for nightlife. I was lucky and had other people my age staying here too so I could meet people easily, but otherwise it would have been harder to meet people based on the location. If you are looking for a huge party scene, you might consider staying at one of the beach hotels/campsites where more backpacker types stay. I thought this villa is perfect for the best of both worlds because you can walk to the city centre (approx 20 minutes to chora, 25 min to little italy) and super market (approx 10 min walk down the main road), bakery next door, and bus to the beach.

That was one of my dislikes. None of the beach are within walking distance and the city bus is NOT convenient (it at least picks up and stops right out front of the villa, but it only comes every 20-25 min at its own time and is often is too full so it doesnt stop for you so I waited over an hour). Rent a 4 wheeler or scooter if you stay here, it is relatively cheap and so worth it, it made a huge difference and I got to explore the island on my own time and not have to waiting almost an hour for the bus at the side of the road.

Also the room was quite hot at night. It had aircon but it didn't seem to be working properly.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed July 18, 2012

I would like to first say thank you to Maria and Costa for being such wonderful hosts to their property.

My brother and I stayed here for 3 nights and we were really impressed.

The villa is located close to the airport and not very far from Paradise Beach. Mykonos town is also a short drive from here.

My recommendation would be to hire an ATV (quad bike) to get around town as taxis are quite expensive.

The property has everything you need and Maria and Costa go far and beyond their duty to make you happy guests.

Thank you very much for a wonderful stay. Hope to see you soon.

Regards,

Joseph and Martin Adams
Sydney, Australia

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank AdamsJ_Sydney
Reviewed August 8, 2011

Studio was very nice, new bathroom was made, and the was space enough for three people. Tiny kitchen inside the room with few items for cooking, just fine for cooking some pasta, etc.
María was really nice, giving advice for places to go and also making the transfer to the port.
Buses stop every 30 minitues at the door for the village and to the beach.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Madrilena_11
Reviewed August 6, 2011

My friend and I booked a room for two in Studio Eleni, which is right in Mykonos Town. However, we were put here without really understanding the difference in location. The villas are closer to Paradise Beach and have a bus stop right outside, but it's a 15 to 20 minute walk to town. For the money we spent per night here, we had paid for two nights in Santorini, which was a nicer island and nicer accommodations.

That being said, the room was clean, including the bathroom, but we did not have enough towels and there was no staff person on site here.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 29, 2010

This hotel is unbelieveable! So much more than I expected for the price. Depending where you want to spend most of your time (beach or in town) this place can cater to both. A bus runs every half hour all day and night to the beach and to downtown. Maria and her father were so helpful with anything and everything. Maria even gave me her personal phone number in case I needed to ask her a question any time of day! The beaches are obviously unreal, but I also recommend little venice, which is a strip of bars and restaurants in town. And if you are into it, I definitely recommend Jackieo's, the gay bar in town. Everyone is friendly and welcoming and you can dance the nights away there! For getting around though, I would suggest renting some quads or scooters, they are cheap and everything is so close that you can get there on them easily.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends