“We loved it!”

Dining options: Late Night, Dinner
San Diego, California
“We loved it!”
Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

It was amazing experience! We totaly reccomend! Top of the restaurants we had been to in Mikonos! Family traditional nice restaurant!

1 Thank Ipr29

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
Stevenage, United Kingdom
“Disappointing..”
Reviewed May 20, 2014

We really wanted to like this place as it was recommended by a local friend and it also has good reviews. To be fair, I think we were a little unlucky in that what we ordered just didn't suit us - I had a pork dish with a little too much cumin in for me (I'm not a big fan) and my wife a prawn dish which while tasty was very sauce heavy.

I honestly feel that if we returned and ordered something different we may well love it but I can only rate as I find and three and a half would be my score if available.

It's certainly a charming, tucked away establishment with friendly staff and great vodka tonics..

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Nidgehammer
Houston, Texas
“Authentic Mykonos Find”
Reviewed May 20, 2014

My husband and I enjoyed our meal here at To Maereio. We sat outside in the street, so were able to people-watch while enjoying our meal. We enjoyed everything we ordered, and saw many locals stopping by for a bite as well. I would definitely recommend trying out this little gem in Mykonos Town!

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Alexa P
honesdale, pa
“Amazing!”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

We actually had two dinners here because our first experience was so wonderful. Lena the waitress was wonderful. The food was amazing. Great atmosphere, too. Obviously I would return again and again!

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank mamahamill5057
Stamford, United Kingdom
“Authentic Greek tucked away”
Reviewed May 2, 2014

To Maereio is tucked away down one of Mykonos' tiny little alleyways but he search was worth it. The tiny restaurant oozes warmth and friendliness. They don't do sea food - the fayre here is all traditional Greek meat and vegetable based with lovely sauces; subtle tastes and simple choices prepared in an open kitchen in view of diners. I had an imaginative mixture of beef and pork meat roll with rice. It was delicious. My wife had a spicy pork casserole which was equally tasty. We had simple starters plus a litre of house wine and the bill was 38 Euros. The restaurant was full and they were turning people away. They don't take bookings. Seek it out - you will not be disappointed.

Visited May 2014