We arrived outside a pair of large wooden doors with just a stone engraved plaque with the name Royal Garden Villas letting us know we were at our destination. As they swung open it was clear we were entering a beautiful oasis of tranquility and class. We were offered a nice glass of cava whilst we checked in and were then taken to our villa. We had booked a two bed superior and were given a three bedroom villa, I guess as a complimentary upgrade. And what a wonderful villa it was, the attention to detail was amazing, I truly think you will struggle to find a better villa anywhere in the world, from the luxurious beds to your own private swimming pool and plunge pool, fully stocked bar to the little ornaments dotted around the rooms. We had read about the "noise" from the road but we never noticed it at all, possibly as we were a floor up. There are 27 villas in total and from talking to the staff they work on a prefferred occupancy of 80% so it never seems busy. The Spa was great for the days were the weather was unkind and we had a good game of racketball in the squash court whilst my wife had some of the treatments and was very impressed. We hired a car and used the underground car park which was very convienient. A word about the restaurant, we enjoyed the breakfasts very much and were looked after by the wonderful staff, all of whom were very pleasant and helpful. We had one meal in the evening, as we like eating out and the quality and standard was very very high. A quick thank you to Fiona who on hearing it was our daughters birthday had a cake waiting in our villa on our return from the beach.
I could go on but words do not put into justice the high quality of this place,my family and I have stayed at some of the best hotels and villas in the world and these are up there at the very top. We are already looking forward to going back later this year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exclusive, Romantic, Exotic, Royal Garden Villas & “Spa” is complete luxury in elegance and service. It’s 28 Villas are designed for total rest, intimacy, luxury and pleasure. Each Villa has a spacious terrace and private pool, it is ideal to enjoy the magnificent climate in the South of Tenerife. This secret hidden haven is full of beauty and mystery, inviting you to cherish the wonderful sensations ‘Golden Pond’ Spa offers and delicious menu’s from it’s Restaurant, Jardin, the most romantic Restaurant on the Island. Royal Garden Villas is ‘Simply Special’ ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Royal Garden Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Garden Villas Hotel Costa Adeje
- Royal Garden Hotel
- Royal Garden Resort
- Royal Garden Villas Tenerife/Costa Adeje