I though I'd already reviewed this but I haven't do sorry for the late review.
We were really impressed with this hidden gem. We stayed in villa Flor which was really private. Yes we could see the road but traffic was sporadic. There was more "noise" from folk hitting balls on the driving range :).
Breakfast was fab. We also had the al fresco dinner which was superb. Most of the courses were fish which I don't eat. We spoke to reception and they changed mine to meat - the main being a superb fillet of beef.
The staff were friendly and really helpful. This includes all the staff we encountered. Special mention must go to the waiters - Mike and Jorge.
We had the couple's spa treatment which was devine.
We loved our stay and are returning in October.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exclusive, Romantic, Exotic, Royal Garden Villas & “Spa” is complete luxury in elegance and service. It’s 28 Villas are designed for total rest, intimacy, luxury and pleasure. Each Villa has a spacious terrace and private pool, it is ideal to enjoy the magnificent climate in the South of Tenerife. This secret hidden haven is full of beauty and mystery, inviting you to cherish the wonderful sensations ‘Golden Pond’ Spa offers and delicious menu’s from it’s Restaurant, Jardin, the most romantic Restaurant on the Island. Royal Garden Villas is ‘Simply Special’ ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Royal Garden Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Garden Villas Hotel Costa Adeje
- Royal Garden Hotel
- Royal Garden Resort
- Royal Garden Villas Tenerife/Costa Adeje