What a magical transformation awaits before the wall. Rather Midsummer Night's Dream- esque.
Out of town, beneficially tranquil away from the hoi polio but close by a busy road. Beautiful view from the infinity pool, a delight to view the coast and mountains so peacefully. Villa Sophia was large, comfortable and private.
Quite a walk to the supermarket, but not too far to the Coast. Car would be helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exclusive, Romantic, Exotic, Royal Garden Villas & “Spa” is complete luxury in elegance and service. It’s 28 Villas are designed for total rest, intimacy, luxury and pleasure. Each Villa has a spacious terrace and private pool, it is ideal to enjoy the magnificent climate in the South of Tenerife. This secret hidden haven is full of beauty and mystery, inviting you to cherish the wonderful sensations ‘Golden Pond’ Spa offers and delicious menu’s from it’s Restaurant, Jardin, the most romantic Restaurant on the Island. Royal Garden Villas is ‘Simply Special’ ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Royal Garden Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Garden Villas Hotel Costa Adeje
- Royal Garden Hotel
- Royal Garden Resort
- Royal Garden Villas Tenerife/Costa Adeje