We stayed for 3 nights at this wonderful Hotel, up on the hill, with a lovely view of the sea and located away from the main tourist area near the beach which is a walking distance away.
There were no complaints and we loved every bit of its Colonial Canarian style architecture, with beautifully manicured tropical gardens.
Our room gave us a fantastic sea view and the bed was large with a sofa and plenty of space. The spacious bathroom had a bath, twin sinks, separate toilet and a separate shower.
We had read on trip advisor that the food in the hotel is a little pricey and there are numerous restaurants in this area, so we chose to stay on BB basis. It was easy going to various lovely and exquisite restaurants with our hired car and finding free close by parking to enjoy the bars along the main beach and listening to live music. If you don’t have a car be prepared for a bit of a tiring climb back from the restaurants on the sea front or I suggest staying on HB basis as there is a lovely buffet restaurant for evening buffet style meals of exceptional quality with good meat and fish, langoustine, crab, large prawns and sea bass. The breakfasts are fantastic with a huge selection and a " help yourself bubbly station".
The free wifi is very good, and it worked well in the rooms as well as the public areas..
The service is by attentive and professional staff who always provided good customer care.
The pool area is large and beautiful with many small areas secluded by numerous plants and palm trees that achieves the feeling of privacy as all the sun beds are spread around the resting places.
The spa is good value for the money and with our internet booking, we had a free spa circuit which was very enjoyable.
We had great sunshine during our stay and had a relaxing holiday. If you are looking for a restful break for a few days, do go to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This wonderful hotel is located in the privileged zone in the South of Tenerife, Costa Adeje. Given it offers privileged views. It is of Colonial Canarian style, with tropical gardens and has an exquisite decoration full of harmony and elegance in each corner. Located only 500 meters from the Bahia del Duque Beach, it is in the proximity of the best Golf course on the island and is only 20 minutes from the Airport Reina Sofia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Vincci Seleccion La Plantacion del Sur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vincci Seleccion La Plantacion Del Sur Hotel Costa Adeje
- Seleccion La Plantacion Vincci
- La Plantacion
- Vincci La Plantacion
- Vincci Playa De Las Americas
- Vincci Plantacion
- Vincci Seleccion La Plantacion Del Sur Tenerife/Costa Adeje