Laguna Park 1
$187
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Royal Garden Villas(Costa Adeje)
$403
$344
$331
Bahia del Duque(Costa Adeje)
$1,104
$356
Melia Jardines del Teide(Costa Adeje)
$151
  • Breakfast included
Iberostar Anthelia(Costa Adeje)
$247
$138
$549
Hotels.com
H10 Gran Tinerfe(Costa Adeje)
$131
$178
Cancelon
  • Breakfast included
1,678 results
All reviewsself cateringirish rovercleaned every other daythese apartmentsgreat holidaymin walkthe ritzdolphin showbars and restaurantspool viewshopping centrethree starturn rightstayed all inclusivefresh towelsloro parquefamily holiday
Reviewed August 21, 2014

Hanson family from Leeds.
We have just returned from having an very good holiday staying in the Laguna Park 1.From the moment we arrived to the moment we left we found all the staff very friendly,helpful and went out of their way to make our holiday enjoyable.We found that the food was good and something for everyones taste.
We will be returning to the Laguna Park 1 next year as we found the all inclusive was good value for the family.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank philip119
Supervisor Q, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Laguna Park 1, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2014

Thank you very much for your comments. We are so glad that our favourite family Hanson has had a nice hollidays at Laguna Park 1. Your comments encourage us to continue improving everyday.

Reviewed August 21, 2014

Laguna park apartmentos
I stayed in this Hotel in Spain Tenerife it was alright,I have stayed in better but it was a nice stay for the week.

The food at this hotel was sausages,beans,egg,bread/toast, yogurt and cereal for breakfast for tea you got chips,sausages,pasta, chicken nuggets, salad, cold meats, lasagne, cottage pie, onion rings, fish, bread, mash and for pudding melted ice cream, fruit and a couple of little cakes,it did for the week if you are a fussy eater then you may just want to go out to tea some where up the street.

The facilities if the hotel was good the pool was excellent it was big and you had a lot of room to move around and play with floats and stuff, the bar was good i recommend you go all inclusive because you can get free food for lunch, fee drinks at the bar and your tea free it can sometimes be pricey at the bar for drinks and food,the staff where good and very friendly also very helpful.

The entertainment on the other hand was a different story it was loud when you were trying to sleep, the music was rubbish and it had no point or need for it. The games during the day were ok for kids from the age 5-13 maybe would be ok playing it and adults who want to get involved In stuff would be ok.

The area of the hotel was good the beach was nice about a 10 min walk from the hotel for little kids or older kids a 7 min walk so not that much of a difference but it was good. The trips you could go on were good we went on the maxicat boat ride you could see dolphins that was nice and you were meant to see whales but we didn't see any, but we still had fun.
Siam park was amazing if you come to Tenerife you should 100% go. It was so much fun and loro park I would say go to we didn't go but I have heard good things about it.

We went as a family of 4 to this hotel 2 kids 10 and 11 (2 girls) and 2 adults the 2 girls really enjoyed it, I recommend it because if you have boys or girls this age they can walk around and go places in the hotel alone and they would be fine also up to the shop right outside next to the hotel would be fine.

Over all I would give this hotel 4 stars out of 5 cause the facilities were goo and the hotel was very clean no bugs a couple of cockroaches but was very clean,but the food and the entertainment wasn't up to standers I wouldn't stay again but would come Spain again mainly cause of the food and entertainment.

Stay - 4 very nice and great sun tan after but the beds not brilliant but was okay.
Facilities- 3 1/2 excellent pool but entertainment let it down.
Staff-4 very nice and welcoming but some forgetful and useless.
Food -2 not my cup of tea very dull and plain tasting.
Sleep-3 1/2 noisy and not a proper bed was a sofa with pull out cushion at the back for the kids but proper bed for the adults
Area- 4 1/2 very nice beach around the corner and shops up and down the street.

Room Tip: If you visit this hotel you should defiantly go for a pool view on a higher level, the top level (5) is not a lot of people on that level and is less noisy then the bottom rooms.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Georgia P

Thank you very much for your comments. They help us to improve everyday. We have got a new chap in our entertainment team, Josh. Everyone speaks very good about him.

Reviewed August 19, 2014

Hi,

My husband and myself are going on honeymoon this Friday to Laguna Park 1 for 10 days and I've read the last few pages of reviews about this hotel and about the island and at this point I can only reserve my judgement. I do hope everything will turn out nice because I booked the hotel as I've read it's really clean, situated in an accessible area and the Aqualand it's at a walking distance.
I am hopping they are doing something about the sunbeds as it's a bit annoying to get up so early just to put your towel on sunbeds to make sure you have one. On the other hand I am thinking how close is the ocean and if there is a nice beach so I can go there as well in case sunbeds are all gone.

The other thing I would like to know is if they have any air-con in the rooms if it's that hot.

And the last thing I would like to know is which rooms are the best to stay in ? Seen that it's a really live area during the night and it's recommended to have a room somewhere in the highest part of the hotel. Can you please advice ?

Thank you!!

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
Supervisor Q, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Laguna Park 1, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2014

Dear guest:

Thank you to choose Laguna Park 1 for your holidays. With your specification in Trip Advisor, I can not find a reservation with your characteristics so we can not doing nothing about the room. Anyway regarding the sunbeds, we put sings in every where at the pool saying: "reserve sunbeds it is not permited". We also give a paper to all our guest at their arrival reminding this, and the people continue doing. Do not worry about this, because if you can not find a sunbed free, you can tell direct to the lifegard on dutty at the pool and he will find any sundbeds for you.

Regarding Air-Co., we have not got Air-co, at all in the rooms. You can ask at reception for a fan, and depence of the aviability, they can offer you one.

Regards.

Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for 1 week from 10th august.
We had room d205. A higher floor would give better views but this did not spoil things. Sun all afternoon and overlooking the pool.
The room had clearly been recently refurbished. New tiles and decoration. Beds very comfy. Kitchen fully equipped.
Window locks could be better.
Check-in was very smooth and efficient, thanks Sandra. free safe in room just €5 deposit for the key!
We stayed SC so didnt use bar or restaurant and would recommend this option. Vast choice of bars and restaurants locally. €7.50 for 3 course steak dinner.
As stated sunbeds all gone very early. Management do need to enforce this rule.
But the beach is only ten mins away and we spent most days there.
Entertainment leaves a lot to be desired. Male entertainer announced next activity as volleyball in the pool, he put net up, then left. No wonder no one took part.
Overall this hotel is above average, there are far worse on the island.
Ignore the haters.

Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank pak1Wirral

Thank you very much for your comments. They help us to improve everyday.

Reviewed August 15, 2014

Stayed for 2 weeks with our 16yr old and 10 yr old. The staff was extremely friendly the manager was amazing couldn't do enough for his guests. Rooms was nice and clean. Pool was great for the children. Entertainment for younger children was limited but I do believe new entertainers was starting in the near future. We stayed all inclusive but there was plenty of pubs/restaurants nearby that are reasonably priced. All inc food was limited but there was always something edible and glasses was small, but staff would serve as many drinks at a time as wanted. We would definitely return to this hotel as the staff was superb, very welcoming couldn't ask for friendlier staff. The dolphin show is a must see at aqualand and only 6-8 minute walk away. We can't thank the manager enough for the hospitality he showed to us.

• Stayed: August 2014
5  Thank Minimully1
Supervisor Q, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Laguna Park 1, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2014

Thank you for your comments. They encourage us to continue improving everyday.