Laguna Park 1
$207
$154
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Bahia del Duque(Costa Adeje)
$1,147
$370
$193
$180
Iberostar Anthelia(Costa Adeje)
$245
$183
$177
GF Fanabe(Costa Adeje)(Great Value!)
$112
$106
  • Breakfast included
GF Gran Costa Adeje(Costa Adeje)
$169
$157
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Malibu Park(Costa Adeje)(Great Value!)
$69
$554
Elvoline
  • Beachfront
1,673 results
All reviewsself cateringirish rovercleaned every other daythese apartmentsgreat holidaymin walkthe ritzdolphin showbars and restaurantspool viewshopping centrethree starturn rightstayed all inclusivefresh towelsloro parquefamily holiday
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 20, 2014

hi we stayed here for 2 weeks in jan 14, apartments were very nice, staff very friendly, and rooms kept clean with fresh towels, really had nothing could complain about only water in pool was very cold lol, couldnt be in a better location for shops bars resurants all in few mins walking distance, and beach 5 min walk, will defo be going back as best we have been to in yrs going,

Room Tip: we were in 113a brill block to be in
5  Thank smudger433
Reviewed February 12, 2014

Our stay was better than expected. Staff were very pleasant. Apartment was on the 5th floor as we had requested with a good size balcony. Rooms were of a decent size although kitchen area was a bit small there was an oven a microwave a kettle and toaster, 2 electric hobs which were difficult to see when they were on or off .Apartments were serviced every 2 days and bedding and towels changed twice in our 8 day stay. Pool area was very nice and everywhere was kept very clean. Location was great for us plenty shops bars and restaurants on the doorstep. Beach was a 5 min walk. All in all an enjoyable stay. Thankyou and hope to return ini the future.

Room Tip: Higher floors have sea view and pool view
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Liz G
Reviewed February 5, 2014

hotel clean but tired looks like as had a paint jod in near past .the food is not very nice only had breakfast ,pool is large and very clean ,large kids play area .lots of good eating places near to hotel, the rooms basic very small kitchen.

1  Thank david c
Reviewed January 27, 2014

This was our first time on a family holiday, there was myself, my partner and our 5 year old daughter. (We are in our 30s). The first thing I would say is it is so easy to get a taxi from the airport to the hotel, we had paid for the transfers but decided to get a taxi from the airport to the hotel instead and it only cost us 20 euros and you get there within about 10 mins, much better than being stuck on a coach dropping everyone off!! You come out of arrivals and turn right and there are signs directing you to the taxi rank.

The Hotel

Very easy to check in although it would be nice if someone was on hand to help with the bags as we had to make 2 trips.

After reading some very bad reviews before hand I was extremely nervous upon arriving. I don't know what everyone moans about, the hotel is lovely and clean, yes basic but you use the room to sleep in and that's it. Our room was perfect for our needs with stunning views of the harbour and the sea ( we stayed in room 303d on the 3rd floor) it was very very spacious, the bed in the living room was not very good as it was just a camp bed under the sofa, I wouldn't recommend this be used for adults only children, so my daughter just slept on the sofa, we put the sofa cushion on the floor and she was more than comfortable.

Rooms were kept very clean, cleaners came in almost every day from what I can remember and you only need to leave the card outside on the door and they will come in and clean.

Extremely large pool, it is salt water which I haven't encountered before, It was a little cold at first but you soon got used to it. I mean who wants a warm pool in a hot country?

This hotel is in an excellent location, very central. Don't use the supermarket just outside its quite pricey. If you come out and turn left and keep walking you will come to a shopping precinct, if you walk round the corner a little you will find a supermarket called the Mercadona its underground and much more reasonable.

Cant comment on the food as we were self catering.

Marseille (waiter) and David (entertainment guy) are both brilliant and we loved them to bits.

To be honest all of the staff were very friendly, one of the chaps on reception gave my daughter a post card out of reception free of charge as she wanted one for the whole of the 2 weeks we were there but I kept saying she could have one when we left as she wanted it as a souvenir.

If you want to do the trips/excursions I would highly recommend Aquapark, Loro parque and the boat trip to see the dolphins and whales. There is a kiosk outside the hotel who will either match or beat any other prices, don't pay more that 35 euros per adult for Loro parque and I think it was 6 euros for the bus, kids were free although you do have to pay 8 euros for kids on the bus. The whale show here was amazing and that alone was worth the money. We paid 22 euros for aqualand and kids were 8 euros I think. We paid for the dolphin experience for myself and my daughter at 50 euros each which isn't cheap but by goodness it was worth it. The dolphin show at Aqualand is better than at Loro parque, im just sorry we didn't go to Aqualand until the day before we left as it was so good I would have gone back again during our stay without a doubt.

To get to the beach -

If you cross over the road and down the steps next to the blah blah disco and down the little alley way this will cut out the huge hill down to the restaurants/bars and beach. When you come out the other side cross over the road If you then turn left at San Paulo restaurant (very good food)there is a lift at the end that takes you right down to the beach to some fantastic restaurants and bars. I can highly recommend Meson Mediterranean which is further on along on the sea front - Up the slope and round the corner, Massimo and his wife who is the chef were amazing, the fish and paella here are like nothing I have eaten before.

Also opposite the hotel is Marios another fantastic restaurant - Try the Chateaubrian it is to die for!!

I can honestly say that this was the best holiday I have been on and we have booked to return next year and are taking the rest of our family to.

Thank you Laguna Park for making our first family holiday a spectacular one. We will never forget our first family holiday here.

Room Tip: Choose a room on the 3rd floor block B was very good stunning views
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
15  Thank Samantha N
Reviewed January 27, 2014

Just back after one week in tenerife, its been some time since we have stayed in self catering accommodation. My husband and myself were pleasantly surprised by our overall stay. The apartments are basic and clean, the pool area was quiet and clean, the staff were helpful and friendly, you really get what you pay for. Food and drink are so inexpensive in spain that we were amazed how far our money went. There is a big supermarket just a few 100 yards down the road and we bought a "big" shop on our first day and then just topped up every day with the necessities. Breakfast down the road advertised for 2.99 with a free drink it was plentiful and delicious and you couldn't go wrong. Had only one bad experience with the "the Chippy" across the road arogant and rude were all we could both say about the man who worked there, hope you read this and change your attitude. Our overall stay was very nice, weather wasn't hectic but cant change the weather. We ate out every night there are loads for good reasonably priced restaurants in the area. Nice quiet area with nightlife just a stones throw away. We will be back.

Room Tip: Rooms that have a balcony that overlooks the pool area get all the evening sun.
3  Thank DoloresWexford