Laguna Park 1
$120
  • Restaurant
Royal Garden Villas(Costa Adeje)
$448
$423
Melia Jardines del Teide(Costa Adeje)
$213
$207
$180
Iberostar Anthelia(Costa Adeje)
$245
Iberostar Sabila(Costa Adeje)
$155
  • Pool
GF Gran Costa Adeje(Costa Adeje)
$169
$157
  • Breakfast included
GF Isabel(Costa Adeje)(Great Value!)
$108
  • Beachfront
$182
Cancelon
1,673 results
All reviewsself cateringirish rovercleaned every other daythese apartmentsgreat holidaymin walkthe ritzdolphin showbars and restaurantspool viewshopping centrethree starturn rightstayed all inclusivefresh towelsloro parquefamily holiday
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 4, 2013

went there for christmas, was in block c room 201c.well equiped a full cooker electric kettle microwave tea pot plent pots and pans.the supermarket next to the hotel is very dear.when you come out of the hotel turn left walk for 5 minutes and the is a shopping complex on the corner go in there go down the escalotor and there is a big supermarket there vert cheap.had agreat holiday would recomened it .the room was cleaned every day towels changed daily could not ask for more

Room Tip: avoid the rooms that are next to the motorway
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank vinnieph
Marie Clare T, Guest Relations Manager at Laguna Park 1, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2013

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to learn you enjoyed your holiday and Christmas with us.
We sincerly hope to welcome you back to Laguna Park 1 in the not too distant future.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

We stayed at laguna park 1 between the 18th of December and the 1st of Jan, we stayed in room A106 on the ground floor and was one of the guests that got broken into early on boxing day morning. After reading these revews I noted that maria clare said the person has been apprehended, I hope they found our belongings and they can be returned. We have stayed in these apartments 3 times this year always in block A and never had a prolem, however Marie Clare has said that the hotel is looking to put extra security on the balconys of the lower ground apartments in block A over the shops. After all that happened it was the hotel that looked after us and not thomascook and we wouldnt hasitate to go back to Laguna park but perhaps not stay on the ground floor in block A.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank 50annheff
Marie Clare T, Guest Relations Manager at Laguna Park 1, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2013

Dear Guests,

We are happy to learn that we were able to offer the help and assistance needed in that distressing time.
Our team´s main priority is to provide a good service and above all ensure the safety and security of our guests during their stay with us.
We are constantly looking to develop and improve the services and facilities we provide and can confirm further additional security work has now been completed.

We look forward to welcoming you once again in the near future.

Kind regards & a very Happy New Year,

Marie Clare

Reviewed December 30, 2012

stayed here 19th untill the 26th dec. on arrival we wer handed our room key and left to find our room, we requested a room with a poolveiw and ended up with a room over looking the motorway. i complained to staff and they told me ther were no more rooms available. at night time it was total darkness which was quiet frightening for me and my 12 year old daughter. I complained to staff again and they then got me a different room which was a lot better. after 2 days of no hot water i complained to staff again, only to be told that im only aloud 30 litres of hot water a day, not much considering there was 4 of us sharing a room. we were all inclusive and had to eat out most days. the food was appauling, frezzing cold most times. they only served tea and coffee in the morning time, not good for my mother who only drinks coffee at al times. the place is soooooo under staffed its pityful. i can understand now why the staff can be so cranky, they are worked of there feet. in the evening when we went down to watch the entertainment, i was horrified to learn that i could only get another drink when i returned my glass back to the bar!!! i was ment to be on holiday, yet i found myself being a waitress having to return my glass before i could get another drink.. the all inclusive stopped at 10.30pm. ive never experienced this anywer ive stayed before . this holiday didnt come cheap by no means. the only thing good about it is its location. it has plenty of shops, bars and resturants beside it and the beach isnt too far. look out for david, hes the only friendly barman in the place. vincent is a cheeky cow, but as iv mentioned before, hes probably just in need of a good sleep as hes soooo hard worked!

Room Tip: avoid block c unless u have night visors
1  Thank jantyBelfast

Dear Guest,

We welcome all comments and suggestions provided by our guests as they are a great source of information to help us improve our facilities and services and best meet our customer´s expectations.
Our team at Laguna Park 1 will be very happy to welcome you back in the future.

Reviewed December 30, 2012

We are a family of 4, kids 11 & 9 years. We stayed at LP1 between 16th-23rd December. I had read about the break-ins on trip advisor before we went, and made sure we hired the safe in the apartment for 25 euros (5€ refundable). The room was basic but very clean, beds changed regularly & clean towels everyday. We were all inclusive for the week, food was ok in the restaurant, some days better than others. The first night we arrived we were presented with a menu with 3 choices of starters and main courses, the food wasn't great that night and I thought that was it for the week but the following day the buffet was on for breakfast (good choice at breakfast time) and for the rest of our stay. We ate dinner out at Little Italy across the road one night but the rest of the time in LP1. The pools were a bit dirty around the edges and the maintenance team came measuring up for astro turf around the pool area so looks like they are doing it up! The pool bar service was dismal, I would hate to go peak season as I found myself queuing for a drink in December, usually because the bar staff were absent! The bar staff in the club at night whilst they were behind the bar, you had to take your glass back to be re-filled! Saves him a job I suppose!! They complained to guests about glasses going missing...my advice just issue plastic, saves everyone the hassle!! Most annoying thing though for me was that ice-creams for the kids is not part of the AI deal, when I have been to other places it has always been included. All in all you get what you pay for, we had fabulous weather 30 most days, place was clean, food was ok, kids had a great time! Aqualand worth a visit, kids loved it! Would I stay at LP1 again, probably not but you have to try other places....

Room Tip: We stayed D block 202. Pool view and if I stood on my tip toes I could see the sea!!
1  Thank Patsy030
Marie Clare T, Guest Relations Manager at Laguna Park 1, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2013

Dear Guest

thank you for taking the time to write your review and we are glad to note that you enjoyed your holiday with us at Laguna Park 1.
Our guests comments, opinions and suggestions are very welcome and are constantly reviewed so we may best meet our customer´s expectations.

We do hope you will choose to stay at Laguna Park 1 again and we wish you a very Happy New Year.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

Just returned home today after spending christmas at Laguna Park 1 with my wife, 13 yr old daughter and my parents. This was our second stay here because location of hotel is excellent, close to pubs and restaurants and a short walk opposite to the beach front and harbour. We had two apartments facing the front on the ground floor 117A & 116A and was unaware of the break-ins that had happened while we were there, although we did wonder why barbed wire was being fixed to the roof of the shops below during the week. Rooms are basic but clean, although in need of some attention, and be sparing with the hot water as it ran out after two showers and you had to wait for the tank to reheat. Pool area was clean and no problem getting sunbeds as long as you were there when the were unchained. The only let down for us was the food, we went HB. The food was often cold and had to be reheated in the microwave, it ran out and was not always replaced, in the end we eat out most nights. Excellent chinese buffet below hotel, all you could eat for 6 euros. All in all we had a great time time, and the weather was in its 30's. However i doubt we will return to this hotel again.

Dear Guest,
We are very happy to learn that overall you enjoyed your holiday with us.
We are also happy to receive your comments and suggestions as they are an invaluable source of information for us to continue to develop and improve the facilities and services offered to our guests.
We wish you a Happy New Year and hope to see you once again at Laguna Park 1.