“Curry with an ocean view”

Ganges Indian Restaurant
Ranked #63 of 431 Restaurants in Costa Adeje
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed May 8, 2019 via mobile

I don't normally review Curry houses because curry is a very personal taste. I'm old school. Basic Balti, take your own booze, family naan. Etc. Been here once last year and twice this week. We ordered Chicken Tikka Bhuna as it comes. Wonderful and with enough heat, so you knew it was a curry and not a stew. I had lamb saag balti madras hot absolutely beautiful with lovely tender lamb. Staff and service faultless. Then you look out at the Atlantic. It doesn't get much better.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed April 29, 2019

This Indian is fantastic there were six of us and everyone was happy with there meal, Chicken Tikka Kababs and lamb buna amazing not many staff but worked incredibly hard, it was one of the most expensive meals we had but worth it.butiful sea view.

Reviewed April 20, 2019 via mobile

Great place to eat & the wine portions amazing! Will be back before the week holiday is over. Staff are superb & location is beautiful.

Reviewed April 8, 2019 via mobile

The views from here are lovely, and I guess it’s nice to eat a curry with such beautiful scenery. However, for me the food just didn’t live up to the hype. Not saying it was bad, or the worst curry I’ve eaten, it just wasn’t “amazing”, as many other reviews say. The sauces were thin, and overpoweringly had a vinegar undertone, and lacking a bit of flavour really, my wife’s chicken was over cooked (my lamb was actually very tender). The naan was ok, the rice was decent, the price was ok, the service was friendly but slow (but they were busy). So for me, average is about right!!!

Reviewed March 29, 2019 via mobile

Really enjoyed the food, waiters really attentive and kind. Definitely recommend..we brought home what we couldn’t eat .

Date of visit: March 2019