The hotel had been recommended by a family member. We booked directly with the hotel website and requested a room over looking the pool. The hotel is a short taxi ride from the airport Tenerife South, it's about 25 euros.
On arrival you are greeted by a vast entrance, well lit and airy. The hotel reception was very helpful and we where in our room within minutes. We had been given a room with a view of the pool, which was excellent.
The decor of the room was good, clean and well presented. We had booked half board for the stay, which entitles you to breakfast and evening meal. The range of fresh food and variety and quality was very good.
The hotel pool is a good size and due to it's location you can spend the whole day sunbathing if you wish?
The hotel has a lift from the pool area, which faces the promenade and the sea.
Once you have eat at the hotel restaurant, there is 'live' entertainment, with a piano bar, acts or quite area's to chat.
You have to hire a safe and a fridge for the room, we found a Netto along the road, to buy bottled water and drinks. There is no tea or coffee making facilities in the rooms.
The hotel staff are very helpful and could not do enough to ensure our stay went smoothly.
Heading out from the hotel via the pool area, on leaving the lift, going left takes you into the busy commercialised toursit traps of Plaza del America's. If you persist and ignore the holiday reps, it's an enjoyable coastal walk to Los Cristianos, which is the next town.
If you turn right and head west, this is a much more enjoyable coastal walk, which takes a two hours. There is an excellent beach at Casa del Duque and then it brings you to a small port of La Caleta, there are some excellent restaurants, with sea views.
I would highly recommend this hotel, for families and couples.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel in Costa Adeje features an extraordinary architecture. The Guayarmina Princess with its gigantic pillars is located directly at the boardwalk of Fanabe beach. Most of the balconies look out over the the beach, the sea or Costa Adeje; the popular resort in the south of Tenerife. The large outdoor pool with its turquoise waters and several beach entries is surrounded by various areas for sunbathing. One sun terrace is for adults only. Daily pool and sport activities are organized by the entertainment team and include aerobics, water aerobics, archery, darts and boules. Furthermore the hotel provides table tennis, multi-use court, billiard and squash court. For the little guests there’s a mini-club, mini-disco, children’s pool and a children's playground. The main restaurant Guayarmina with live-cooking offers buffet-style breakfast, lunch and dinner. Furthermore the Guayarmina Princess provides an A-la-carte-Restaurant La Palmera (Snacks & and a la carte meals) as well as 4 bars. The terraces of the Mojito Bar and Sunset Bar with their stylish, bright white furniture boast stunning sea views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Guayarmina Princess Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guayarmina Princess Costa Adeje
- Guayarmina Princess Tenerife
- Guayarmina Princess Hotel Tenerife/Costa Adeje
- Hotel Guayarmina Princess Tenerife
- Guayarmina Hotel Tenerife