Just returned from a week in this wonderful hotel which met and exceeded our expectations. Could not fault room which we requested by e- mailing to reception before our arrival and we had a queen size bed with a balcony affording sea views. Room service was as you should expect for a hotel of this rating but access to the room
was a problem FIVE times and a technician was sent THREE TIMES TO RESOLVE THE PROBLEM WITH THE DOOR LOCK ! Food was varied and of good quality with
a selection of hot and cold dishes with an attentive waiting staff and a good ambience
in the bright and airy restaurant.Children were catered for and high chairs provided.
The pool area was well managed and entertainment very good. The atrium area was
lovely with ample seating for guests. However ther was one grumpy person on reception
who assured us that of the 500 or so rooms we were an isolated case with the keycard
problem NOT according to other guests we spoke to who had similar issues with room
access and had the technician visit. Perhaps a retraining of grumpy would be of benefit.
So I have therefore downgraded my review from an overall excellence due to a distinct
lack of customer care at reception and the utter annoyance with the keycard which was renewed at least THREE times. We would come back to the hotel but so long as the door locks are sorted out pronto.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel in Costa Adeje features an extraordinary architecture. The Guayarmina Princess with its gigantic pillars is located directly at the boardwalk of Fanabe beach. Most of the balconies look out over the the beach, the sea or Costa Adeje; the popular resort in the south of Tenerife. The large outdoor pool with its turquoise waters and several beach entries is surrounded by various areas for sunbathing. One sun terrace is for adults only. Daily pool and sport activities are organized by the entertainment team and include aerobics, water aerobics, archery, darts and boules. Furthermore the hotel provides table tennis, multi-use court, billiard and squash court. For the little guests there’s a mini-club, mini-disco, children’s pool and a children's playground. The main restaurant Guayarmina with live-cooking offers buffet-style breakfast, lunch and dinner. Furthermore the Guayarmina Princess provides an A-la-carte-Restaurant La Palmera (Snacks & and a la carte meals) as well as 4 bars. The terraces of the Mojito Bar and Sunset Bar with their stylish, bright white furniture boast stunning sea views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TravelUp and HotelQuickly so you can book your Guayarmina Princess Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guayarmina Princess Costa Adeje
- Guayarmina Princess Tenerife
- Guayarmina Princess Hotel Tenerife/Costa Adeje
- Hotel Guayarmina Princess Tenerife
- Guayarmina Hotel Tenerife