My partner and I chose this hotel primarily for the location, but read reviews to confirm that quality was likely to please us. It did fail.
The most striking thing is cleanliness. The staff seemed to be fastidious. we observed them tipping over settees to do the bases and doing the inside of the fuse boxes inside rooms.
The limited opening of the bathroom door irritated us, by opening fully. This was an architectural design fault but could be corrected on a refurb. program if they wanted. It would certainly help the maid.
Chargeable extras are safe 2.5e per day, fridge 3.75 ? and WiFi a staggering 6 per day Plenty of bars and cafes with free WiFi.
The puzzling thing about the hotel is the floor numbering system. The contour of the land rises from the promanade and the reception is furthest away from the prom. at the access road level. Therefore there are 4 floors above the reception and 4 below repcep. but still above prom level. We had a room on top floor (4th above recep ) overlooking tennis court. Excellent side -sea-view. Beds are rather hard but a word at reception and an attempt to soften them with layers of blankets helped. Good effort and response.
Mini-markets nearby for wine ,water etc.
Harriets cafe is good for english tea, cakes,sarnies, especially sarnies for flight home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel in Costa Adeje features an extraordinary architecture. The Guayarmina Princess with its gigantic pillars is located directly at the boardwalk of Fanabe beach. Most of the balconies look out over the the beach, the sea or Costa Adeje; the popular resort in the south of Tenerife. The large outdoor pool with its turquoise waters and several beach entries is surrounded by various areas for sunbathing. One sun terrace is for adults only. Daily pool and sport activities are organized by the entertainment team and include aerobics, water aerobics, archery, darts and boules. Furthermore the hotel provides table tennis, multi-use court, billiard and squash court. For the little guests there’s a mini-club, mini-disco, children’s pool and a children's playground. The main restaurant Guayarmina with live-cooking offers buffet-style breakfast, lunch and dinner. Furthermore the Guayarmina Princess provides an A-la-carte-Restaurant La Palmera (Snacks & and a la carte meals) as well as 4 bars. The terraces of the Mojito Bar and Sunset Bar with their stylish, bright white furniture boast stunning sea views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Guayarmina Princess Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guayarmina Princess Costa Adeje
- Guayarmina Princess Tenerife
- Guayarmina Princess Hotel Tenerife/Costa Adeje
- Hotel Guayarmina Princess Tenerife
- Guayarmina Hotel Tenerife