Me and my boyfriend came here in summer (june 2012) and it was amazing!
Staff were very friendly and took your bags up to the room for you.
The rooms were clean,modern and spacious! Very simple decoration which was great no tacky curtains and bed sheets!
The bathroom was small but had everything you need and was clean so no complaints there!
The pool area was large and had lots of sun beds so you didnt need to run down at 6am to put your towel down! The pool was freezing tho but doesnt really matter when the weather is so beautiful!
The reception was beautiful very clean and all marble, the seating areas and the entertainment areas were also very nice and simple!
Great selection of food, we were never the first ones down and we never had to queue, we had nice meals every night but the drinks were hugely over priced.
The cocktails and drinks at the bar were also very over priced so we drank wine which was alot cheaper but was still not bad! The cocktails were yummy tho!
At the end of it we had an amazing trip and would definitely stay again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel in Costa Adeje features an extraordinary architecture. The Guayarmina Princess with its gigantic pillars is located directly at the boardwalk of Fanabe beach. Most of the balconies look out over the the beach, the sea or Costa Adeje; the popular resort in the south of Tenerife. The large outdoor pool with its turquoise waters and several beach entries is surrounded by various areas for sunbathing. One sun terrace is for adults only. Daily pool and sport activities are organized by the entertainment team and include aerobics, water aerobics, archery, darts and boules. Furthermore the hotel provides table tennis, multi-use court, billiard and squash court. For the little guests there’s a mini-club, mini-disco, children’s pool and a children's playground. The main restaurant Guayarmina with live-cooking offers buffet-style breakfast, lunch and dinner. Furthermore the Guayarmina Princess provides an A-la-carte-Restaurant La Palmera (Snacks & and a la carte meals) as well as 4 bars. The terraces of the Mojito Bar and Sunset Bar with their stylish, bright white furniture boast stunning sea views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Cancelon, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Guayarmina Princess Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guayarmina Princess Costa Adeje
- Guayarmina Princess Tenerife
- Guayarmina Princess Hotel Tenerife/Costa Adeje
- Hotel Guayarmina Princess Tenerife
- Guayarmina Hotel Tenerife