Short last minute break.had no problems at all,emailed hotel beforehand and requested choice of room which we got.
Room big,fridge,decent balcony,all clean,beds etc changed daily.I took own kettle as none in room. Overlooking pool area where there are plenty of sun beds,we did not use those preferred the rooftop area which was nice,adults only , again plenty of beds. Good that you are not allowed to reserve beds before 9am,pity all hotels do not adopt this policy.Towels available to hire if needed.
Entertainment. There were musicians,singers and children's entertainment but we did not stay in hotel at night so could not comment on quality but big crowds did choose to stay n and watch so maybe ok
Food. We opted for B & B and had plenty of choice,fail to see how anyone could go hungry here,good selection to suit all tastes with eggs.omelettes all cooked fresh for you and no long wait as previous reviews have stated, even toast machines were quick with 4 available.Fresh rolls cooked continually.
Resort area. Good location, only a slope down to beach/front not big hills as previous reviews and either way there are alternative routes to get there easier and quicker. Leisurely stroll takes you past the marina to Playa de las Americas about 45 mins or other way to El duque area which is much nicer.Lovely and clean everywhere with plenty of lovely areas to walk,benches everywhere if need to rest. Good choice of bars,restaurants,shops all close by,we tried different restaurant each night,lovely meals at Colonial and Gran Reserva? Both in Fanabe area to suit all budgets.
Market next to hotel thurs and Saturdays.Beach 5mins walk or nicer one 10 mins to El Duque.
All in all could not fault stay,weather really lovely ranged from 22 to 29 degrees,bit cooler at night ladies take a cardigan/jacket but have been to Tenerife many times before and cool nights only usually apply to this time of year.
Everywhere I.E hotel,resort etc spotlessly clean,friendly staff I think you can always look for something to moan about but don't think anyone would have just cause to here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel GF FAÑABE**** is an ideal establishment to enjoy the services it offers, but we would like to recommend that you leave yourself in the hands of its professionals, personal, friendly and familiar attention that will make you feel right at home. For anything you may need, please don’t hesitate to ask and you will get an excellent service from one of our staff who will attend to you immediately and efficiently. You will miss them when you leave the hotel and you will remember the little things they did to take care of you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your GF Fanabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fanabe Hotel Tenerife
- Fanabe Costa Sur Adeje
- Hotel Fanabe Tenerife
- Hotel Fanabe Costa Sur
- Fanabe Costa Sur Tenerife
- Fanabe Costa Sur Hotel Tenerife
- GF Fanabe Tenerife/Costa Adeje