We stayed here from the 18th-28th December all inclusive. We paid £600 each which is a fair price when you consider it was Christmas. we had a `great informal experience at the hotel just what we were looking for. I like the resort of Costa Adeje as its quiet and spotlessly clean. Behind us was the Plaza de Duque which has all the designer shops if you can afford them but if like me you prefer a bargain then the market is right next to the hotel on a Thursday and Saturday 9.00am-2.00pm. The tourist train is right outside the hotel if you want to go down into Playa Las Americas but you can walk it in about 45 mins. This is also a very wheelchair and mobility friendly hotel.
The hotel is spotlessly clean the cleaners never have a broom or a cloth out their hands. The bar and restaurant staff are exactly the same very very hard working people who deserve a big pay increase the nicest staff I have met on any of my holidays.
There are two areas for sunbathing. One on the rooftop is suppose to be adults only (people still take their kids up) which is very quiet. The other has the main pool were most of the families with children stayed. The animation team keep everybody busy at this pool, they are friendly and funny team who try their best. You can also pay a hire deposit of 10 euro per towel and get clean pool towels everyday the 10 euros is refunded at the end of your hoilday. There are plenty of sunbeds but it's the usual people reserve them and then leave for half of the day. This is very annoying.
The rooms are cleaned everyday and are spotlessly clean. Yes the furnishings are a wee bit old looking now but what do you want in a room. The beds were very comfortable and our balcony was a suntrap. You also have BBC1 and ITV on the tv. We could also get the wifi in our room.
The restaurant staff work extremely hard. The food is good unless you are really fussy. Its the first time I have had steak about 6 times on holiday. The breakfast doesn't have fried sausages but has everything else omelettes are made to order and you had freshly cooked crepes. I only had to wait a few minutes for any eggs or crepes. The Christmas day gala dinner was plentiful and varied, turkey in plum sauce was tasty.
We chose all inclusive as there was only £20 difference from that to half board and usually we will leave the hotel for a few dinners or lunch but we never had to do this on the holiday.
We enjoyed this holiday and we will return to Costa Adeje and maybe this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel GF FAÑABE**** is an ideal establishment to enjoy the services it offers, but we would like to recommend that you leave yourself in the hands of its professionals, personal, friendly and familiar attention that will make you feel right at home. For anything you may need, please don’t hesitate to ask and you will get an excellent service from one of our staff who will attend to you immediately and efficiently. You will miss them when you leave the hotel and you will remember the little things they did to take care of you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, TravelUp, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your GF Fanabe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fanabe Hotel Tenerife
- Fanabe Costa Sur Adeje
- Hotel Fanabe Tenerife
- Hotel Fanabe Costa Sur
- Fanabe Costa Sur Tenerife
- Fanabe Costa Sur Hotel Tenerife
- GF Fanabe Tenerife/Costa Adeje