Nice hotel some points to note:
Nice pool area but tricky getting a sunbed in the right area unless you get one early.
Good location,about 5 min walk to beach and supermarket.
Rooms cleaned daily.
fridge and tv in room.
Large beer is just under 3. Restaurants on the beach usually do large beers for 1.
We only had breakfast in hotel. Good usual choice incl fried breakfast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel FANABE Costa Sur is an ideal establishment to enjoy the services it offers, but we would like to recommend that you leave yourself in the hands of its professionals, personal, friendly and familiar attention that will make you feel right at home. For anything you may need, please don’t hesitate to ask and you will get an excellent service from one of our staff who will attend to you immediately and efficiently. You will miss them when you leave the hotel and you will remember the little things they did to take care of you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TravelUp, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fanabe Costa Sur Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fanabe Hotel Tenerife
- Fanabe Costa Sur Adeje
- Hotel Fanabe Tenerife
- Hotel Fanabe Costa Sur
- Fanabe Costa Sur Tenerife
- Fanabe Costa Sur Hotel Tenerife/Costa Adeje