My friend and me stayed here in June 2012 and I dont really have to complain about anything.
The swimming pool were pretty clean and nice. The rooms are really clean and have everything you need (kitchen, big living room with TV, beds, bathroom with bath and shower and a balcony) they are even really big.
The breakfast was quite good just sometimes there were not enough space for everyone and the dinner was for my opinion a bit too late. I think it started at 6.30pm and everyone were already waiting outside. till 7 or even later you couldnt get a seat anymore but the food was really deliciouse and they even had heaps of seafood.
The place is just 2mins from a big supermarket where you can get everything and just 15mins walking distance to siam park. the beach, clubs, restaurants, shops are just 5mins away.
you can do a really nice coastel wa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal for couples and family vacations to Tenerife. 3 star HOVIMA Aparthotel located in Costa Adeje, Tenerife South in a very quiet place where you can enjoy a relaxed atmosphere for your holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotel.de, Agoda, Orbitz, HRS, Priceline and Despegar.com so you can book your HOVIMA Panorama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Panorama Hotel Costa Adeje
- Panorama Tenerife
- Hovima Aparthotel Panorama Hotel
- Aparthotel Panorama Tenerife
- HOVIMA Panorama Tenerife/Costa Adeje