Have stayed here a couple of times now and the place is peaceful, clean and in an excellent location.
It looks like nothing from street level and most of the apartments can't boast anything in the way of a sea view, even though its about 20 yards from "Geranium Walk" that snakes along the coastline. That said its a lovely little complex containing a mix of hotel run rooms and privately owned apartments.
The lifeguard is one of the happiest people I have ever met, always smiling and trying to be as sociable as he can with limited English language skills. We had 18 months between last two visits and he remembered us the moment we arrived poolside.
The pool is lovely, good mix of depths for the kids and a small paddle pool almost for the very little ones.
The location is excellent, two mins walk from San Eugene Shopping centre or puerto colon marina and five mins from La Pinta beach, Harleys, San Eugene Bar, Scotch Corner etc.
Aqualand water park is about 10 mins walk uphill and Siam is around a 15 mins walk.
Would we use the place again? Absolutely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideal for couples and family vacations to Tenerife. 3 star HOVIMA Aparthotel located in Costa Adeje, Tenerife South in a very quiet place where you can enjoy a relaxed atmosphere for your holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your HOVIMA Panorama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Panorama Hotel Costa Adeje
- Panorama Tenerife
- Hovima Aparthotel Panorama Hotel
- Aparthotel Panorama Tenerife
- HOVIMA Panorama Tenerife/Costa Adeje