Firstly,many thanks to previous reviewers who always help to provide so much importatnt info. We stayed at La Nina 20-27 December 2013 with Thomas Cook. Really enjoyed our stay. Had room 912,great balcony,sea view,quiet spot. Just as we had requested via Thomas Cook.
Bed and pillows very comfortable,big room and great bathroom.Shower took some figuring out tho ! Always lots of hot water. Good wardrobe tho difficult to hang full length clothes. I will never get to grips with those immovable coat hangers ! Take my advice and bring your own !Extra light in hall way would be a benefit.
Room cleaned daily,bar staff very efficient and quick.Tables in restaurant cleared quickly. Great choice at breakfast. Try omelettes made to order. Difficulty keeping hot food HOT and there were complaints Changes going on. Some days food better than others. Salads were really good,so were the chips !!!
We were All Inclusive and enjoyed the local spirits and snacks at lunchtime in the pool bar.One outside pool heated and great to swim in if you managed to avoid kids who didn' t mind jumping in all the time.
Gym suited to muscle strengthening work and NO C.V. equipment.
Night entertainment pretty good and bar open til midnight. Abba tribute,magic show,hypnosis show (especally entertaining),performimg parrots,etc. Flamenco show would have been good or a disco.
Marrive draughts from open plan corridors at night,especially in downstairs bar/entertainment/restaurant area..
This was our first Xmas abroad and we did not know what to expect but we loved the lack of commercialism. Weather really good,up to about 25c during day but chilly at night. Xmas day gala dinner most enjoyable.Santa came to see the kids but no particular effort by animation team for adult Xmas entertainment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be Live Experience La Nina Hotels is an exclusive 4 star in Tenerife South. It offers luxurious facilities for the family enjoyment, with the recent award "Welcome Family" given by Tourism of Tenerife government, with areas ranging from Mini Club, the mini disco or special menus for children up to. Enjoy a perfect romantic stay with the SPA ($). Athletes could enjoy the gym, squash court, daily activities like water polo, table tennis, archery...and for businnes, the hotel has Wi-Fi area and meeting rooms. Located in Adeje Coast, near Los Cristianos Beach and next to Puerto Colon Marina, the hotel offers fun and the best atmosphere surrounded of recreational areas and shopping centers. This hotel has the ISO 14001 Certification, as a result of its effective environmental management system. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Be Live Experience La Nina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Be Live La Nina Hotel Costa Adeje
- Oasis La Nina Costa Adeje
- Oasis La Nina Hotel
- h10 La Nina
- Be Live Experience La Nina Tenerife/Costa Adeje