We have recently returned from an 11 night stay at La Nina Hotel. I booked accommodation & flights separately at a very good price. So was pleasantly surprised by the staff and service at La Nina Hotel. I booked two rooms for myself and my husband, and my Daughter and 17 year old Grandson.
I emailed Reception a few weeks before departing and asked if we could have our two rooms near to one another (this was very important to us) I also requested a high floor with a sea view if it was possible. I received a reply from Helen on Reception who advised me they would do their best to grant my request. We were very happy on arriving at La Nina to find that our request’s had all been granted!
The hotel is in an excellent location beaches, marina, lots of shops restaurants and entertainment bars close by! We had no complaints about the food, the omelettes which were made to order of a morning were lovely!
Reception Staff were all very helpful, the Animation Team were all good fun. We had a good laugh watching Federico parade around the pool in the latest fashions!! A special mention goes to Graham who was very good with all holiday makers. On our first day my Daughter and I were struggling to put up our sun shade, the Life Guard must have been watching us and he came over to help us. We also noticed him helping elderly people on several occasions throughout our stay. The bar staff were very good, one in particular stood out unfortunately I have forgotten his name (it was quite Spanish sounding) he worked of a night time and he was a good laugh, he could mimic the accents of us Brits!
The only minus points for us was the queuing at the bars of an evening time. During the beginning of our stay the downstairs bar was open and the hotel was full, so staff struggled keeping the queue’s down! A few days later the downstairs bar was closed and the pool bar stayed open of an evening time the entertainment was also moved outside. There was the same problem with queues and (some nationalities do not find it in their nature to queue!!) It would have been a good idea to keep both bars open this would give guest’s the option of where they wanted to drink. The gym did not appear to have any air con; my Husband & Grandson said it was very hot in there!
All in all we had a lovely holiday, the weather was great and we would defiantly return to the La Nina Hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be Live Experience La Nina Hotels is an exclusive 4 star in Tenerife South. It offers luxurious facilities for the family enjoyment, with the recent award "Welcome Family" given by Tourism of Tenerife government, with areas ranging from Mini Club, the mini disco or special menus for children up to. Enjoy a perfect romantic stay with the SPA ($). Athletes could enjoy the gym, squash court, daily activities like water polo, table tennis, archery...and for businnes, the hotel has Wi-Fi area and meeting rooms. Located in Adeje Coast, near Los Cristianos Beach and next to Puerto Colon Marina, the hotel offers fun and the best atmosphere surrounded of recreational areas and shopping centers. This hotel has the ISO 14001 Certification, as a result of its effective environmental management system. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Be Live Experience La Nina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Be Live La Nina Hotel Costa Adeje
- Oasis La Nina Costa Adeje
- Oasis La Nina Hotel
- h10 La Nina
- Be Live Experience La Nina Tenerife/Costa Adeje