Taking into consideration other reviews on here I think peoples expectations are extremely high before they go and therefore feel unhappy at what they experience. For an all inclusive hotel we were expecting chaos, however much to our surprise the hotel is very relaxed and very pleasant. Staff on reception were very nice on check-in explaining the facilities and all-inc procedure. Free wi-fi in the reception too if you ask for the password details. Our son was ill one night during the early hours and staff were very helpful in explaining the options, we chose to visit the hospital in Las Americas who were excellent. Staff in the dining room and bar are polite and friendly if you make an effort; they may appear to come across rude, but if you watch you will notice that other guests forget thier manners and treat staff like dirt. They work hard and will look after you if you treat them with a little politeness....
The pool area is nice with plenty of beds and parasols, if you want one in a certain spot then you have to reserve one nothing new here - just pop down around 8.15am and you have first pick. The entertainment is pretty standard, and ok if your there for a week if you like a walk after dinner and a few drinks after then it wont bother you too much and its all off by midnight.
Plenty of hotels at this time of year, especially all-inc ones are absoultely crazy, however La Nina is not one of these.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Be Live Experience La Nina Hotels is an exclusive 4 star in Tenerife South. It offers luxurious facilities for the family enjoyment, with the recent award "Welcome Family" given by Tourism of Tenerife government, with areas ranging from Mini Club, the mini disco or special menus for children up to. Enjoy a perfect romantic stay with the SPA ($). Athletes could enjoy the gym, squash court, daily activities like water polo, table tennis, archery...and for businnes, the hotel has Wi-Fi area and meeting rooms. Located in Adeje Coast, near Los Cristianos Beach and next to Puerto Colon Marina, the hotel offers fun and the best atmosphere surrounded of recreational areas and shopping centers. This hotel has the ISO 14001 Certification, as a result of its effective environmental management system. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, TravelUp, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Be Live Experience La Nina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Be Live La Nina Hotel Costa Adeje
- Oasis La Nina Costa Adeje
- Oasis La Nina Hotel
- h10 La Nina
- Be Live Experience La Nina Tenerife/Costa Adeje