“Best meal abroad for a long time”
Review of Mario's

Mario's
Ranked #80 of 276 Restaurants in Costa Adeje
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Had the shoulder of lamb, so tender just fell off the bone, Lovely veg and sauté potatoes Staff friendly and attentive, was very busy every night so seemed very popular with diners

1  Thank lilibet48

Reviewed September 22, 2013

This restaurant was recommended to my wife and I, so we tried it when we were on holiday in Tenerife a few weeks ago(16/08/2013-31/08/2013) . We each had a sirloin steak for our main meal and both we're cooked exactly as requested and were first class. The friendly service was also first class with a lovely wee drink on the house to finish. I would certainly recommend this to anyone on holiday in the Costa Deje area of Tenerife, you will not regret it Abdul the price is very reasonable.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

A traditional style Italian, with great atmosphere. Reasonable prices and friendly staff. Gets very busy around 8pm so I would book.

Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

Ate here with my girlfriend twice in the space of 5 days - the difference in standard between both visits was very strange! First night we enjoyed a great three course meal. The menu is varied and there is plenty of choice for even the pickiest of diners. The standard of food was good. Second time around it was as if the staff just did not care - order wrong, failed to provide cutlery, food just above average and service poor despite restaurant only being half full. In addition despite having a three course meal we did not receive the after meal sorbet which all other diners as far as I could see did. A minimal tip was left and was barely deserved. The difference between both visits - answers on a postcard please!

Reviewed August 22, 2013

I was in Laguna Park 1 in March of this year, with Mario's being just over the road, so it was handy. My friend and I passed here one evening, saw the queue outside and bustling atmosphere inside, and decided to try it out for dinner, having spoken to some of the people outside waiting for tables, quite a few of them locals that lived in the area. Well, we were definately not disappointed! Food here is the best I've tasted in Tenerife. Despite the restaurant being filled to capacity every evening, you don't have to wait too long for the food to arrive, and it's always served with a smile, even though the waiters are flying around all over the place! On our last night, we both had prawns in garlic butter with plenty of bread to mop up the excess butter - sizzling hot and to die for, then we both plumped for traditional paella for main course. Beware, the portion sizes here are enormous, mine was enough for two people, so if you are hungry, as we were you;ll be happy! Nice touch is the fruit sorbet you get after the meal, which is free. Forget the tacky restaurants down on the seafront, and head for here, you will be glad you did. Coming back on 17th September, so we will be eating here again. Highly recommended.

3  Thank SimonEastbourne