Iberostar Sabila(Costa Adeje)
  • Beachfront
$306
$281
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $317/night.

Iberostar Anthelia(Costa Adeje)
$310
Royal Garden Villas(Costa Adeje)
$501
$471
$198
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Bahia del Duque(Costa Adeje)
$1,070
$379
$215
$206
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $233/night.

Melia Jardines del Teide(Costa Adeje)
$187
  • Breakfast included
$434
$417
iberostar.com
2,457 results
All reviewsclub roomla caletajade stoneclub breakfastkids clubsalt waterstar hotelseparate showersaltwater poollovely hotelhuge bathroomsea viewbuffet restaurantmini barwelcome drinkplenty of sunbedscoffee machine
Reviewed August 11, 2017 via mobile

Just got back from our 3rd visit to this beautiful hotel and it's still as good as ever, got to say all the staff go out there way to make your stay as perfect as possible, we booked family connecting rooms and were really pleased with the 4th floor rooms we were allocated fantastic view of the sea and hotel pools, my grandson loved playing all the pool games and the entertainment team were brilliant with him, we even had a foam pool party on Wednesday which all the kids loved, will definitely be returning again next year for another fantastic 11 days.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Hristina V, Personal Assistant to the General Manager at Sheraton La Caleta Resort & Spa, Costa Adeje, Tenerife, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2017

Dear Linda M, Thank you so much for your nice review. I am very pleased to read that we have met your expectations and that you and your family had an enjoyable stay with us one more time. It is nice to see that your grandson has a good time and that he enjoyed the activities as well as the pool party. Thank you so much for your kind comments about the team. We look forward to seeing you and your family soon back at the resort.
Best regards from Tenerife,

HRISTINA VLADIMIROVA
Personal Assistant to the General Manager

Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

We booked a last minute flight from London to escape inclement weather and I think it was the best decision we took to save our annual vacation. The Hotel is everything you could ask for in a family resort. It is a beach front property with three pools and also kiddie pool and activity room etc. The only negative is that I did not relish the breakfast buffet somehow. Also the spa is outsourced and the services were pretty ordinary.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank bhupindersinghg

Dear bhupindersinghg, I am pleased to see that you have chosen our resort to enjoy your holiday. It is good to know that you had a pleasant stay with us. However, I am disappointed that neither your spa experience nor the breakfast buffet offerings met your expectations. Thank you for sharing your impressions and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future. Kind regards,

HRISTINA VLADIMIROVA
Personal Assistant to the General Manager

Reviewed August 6, 2017

This is, hands down, the best Sheraton experience we’ve ever had!!! The location, amenities, room and service exceeded our expectations.

It’s an oceanfront property with a locked gate that lets you access a boardwalk to lookout points and restaurants to the north and south. The hotel is surrounded by other luxury properties but somehow leaves you feeling that you’re not even curious about what’s an offer there. We had parking, a lovely reception and lobby, multiple doors exiting to an outside area filled with pools and restaurants that felt a lot we just never finished discovering. I don’t recall having ever felt sad to leave a hotel, but it happened here.

I was almost upset that the Trip Advisor reviews hadn’t alerted me to how wonderful the place was. There’s a very large heated pool and even larger saltwater pool just below it. There are several onsite restaurants offering Italian, Spanish, seafood, etc. all at reasonable prices. There was a poolside restaurant with multiple slushie machines that my daughter loved!

The kids club was the most exciting we’d ever witnessed by a long shot. In fact, it compared only to a cruise for the number of activities (disco, movies, etc.) on offer. There were two kids clubs: one for the under 8 and the other for the over 8 set. The former included a play area and a pool! The staff at the kids clubs had the right attitude (empathy, care, etc.) that you look for when evaluating a preschool. We felt safe leaving our 6-year old and she had a blast!

The crowd at the hotel is clearly aware of how wonderful the place is for families. Families with young kids dominated the crowd, but ironically, nobody was loud. I don’t recall hearing any screaming, seeing any drunks, or any other unpleasant experience. Instead, I had the feeling that everyone (elders, heavy weight, etc.) was welcome and comfortable at this place.

The club lounge was also the best we’ve experienced. There was coffee, water, soft drinks and snacks (peanuts, chips, dried fruit) available at all times. The club breakfast was in a lovely setting facing the pool, which felt private. Even though it was a buffet, the items on offer were of high quality and better than the ones at the hotel’s buffet. Both buffets had the omelet/egg station on top of cold (fruit, vegetables, cold cuts, bread) and hot items. There was a special snacks session from 3-5pm and another appetizers from 6-8pm. The latter included beer, wine and lovely dishes like salmorejo, smoked salmon tarts, duck skewers, steak sliders, etc. The service at the club was also worth noting. I don’t know the guy’s name, but he had the perfect balance between server and friendly. (Breakfast @ club is 8-11 am, 7-11 @ main buffet).

Our room, the parking, fountains, etc. were also lovely, but other reviews have commented on these. I don’t feel a pressing need to return to Tenerife, per se, but I do feel that if I returned, this hotel would be the main reason. It was probably the best experience and the most dominant memory we’ll have of the Canary Islands.

I genuinely felt appreciated and welcomed here. A heartfelt thank you on behalf of my family for such lovely hospitality.

Room Tip: 404-414 (even) and 504-514 (even) have lovely sunset oceanfront views
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
5  Thank Scoutings
Reviewed August 6, 2017

Loved the Sheraton, the families and rooms are great and the breakfast is incredible. Perfect location, the only downfall is the reception staff who are friendly but extremely slow and laundry service is beyond expensive. I would go back.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank TLW_888
Reviewed August 6, 2017 via mobile

This hotel is overall fantastic.
The service is first class and it's spotlessly clean.
There is no beach as such although there are two a short walk away.
Food and drink at the hotel is expensive but there are several restaurants close by within easy walking distance. This hotel is in the upmarket area so these restaurants are also quite pricey so bring twice the money and half the clothes!
The staff are first class and 100% friendly and professional and the rooms are if the highest standard.
The concrete areas around the fantastic pool are in need of refurbishment and can be painful if walking barefooted so bring some flip flops.
One more thing that they could improve is the queing system and breakfast for omelettes and fried eggs - I'm amazed at how many hotels still don't have this organized properly which leaves quests worried that they are queue jumping as it's it's unclear as to whether you're queing for a fried egg or an omelette, this also results in a long queue. This could easily be sorted with a bit of thought and while it's not a game changer it's something that consistently niggles me in hotels.
Overall, this is a fantastic hotel just as you'd expect and although it's quite expensive as you'd expect a Sheraton to be you do get value for money.
I'd have no hesitation in recommending this hotel to family and friends.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family