We enjoyed our stay at the Iberostar Bouganville Playa. It was clean and the staff were very helpful and attentive.
The food was reasonable, good choice and great for salads and freah fruit. Main courses were a little bland and parts of the cooked breakfast a little disappointing.
The ninth floor made the lifts quite necessary and during meal times the wait was a little annoying.
We still had the roadworks outside the pool area, they were quite noisy and accompanied by the aroma of freshly laid tarmac.
Still overall a very enjoyable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The IBEROSTAR Bouganville Playa hotel is like a good wine, improving over the years so you can experience something new during each stay. The stunning sea views, its location just four minutes’ walk from the beach, its huge main pool and the pleasures of the VIP area all mean that visitors like you return 3 or 4 times in the same year. Discover more reasons why you will also want to come back to one of the best hotels in south Tenerife. Endless relaxation. Whether you come as a couple or with your family, at this hotel in Tenerife you’ll have rooms with comfortable bedrooms and a balcony where you can feel the Atlantic breeze or breathe in the fresh mountain air. And best of all, at the IBEROSTAR Bouganville Playa you can get to Playa del Bobo in the time it takes to finish an ice cream at the pool bar. Star Prestige. Would you like to enjoy a completely exclusive experience? Counting the bubbles in the whirlpool bath or stretching out on the Balinese beds after trying the sensations shower are just a few of the experiences you can enjoy in the Star Prestige adults-only rooms at your hotel in Tenerife. A delicious stay. You can’t leave the islands without trying the delicious Canary Island cuisine or indulging in the flavours from around the world in our restaurants. Our buffet will leave you lost for words! And if you want to unwind, try the classic honey rum or a drink of your choice in any of the bars of your hotel in Costa Adeje. Submerge yourself in the ocean. The calm seas at Playa del Bobo are perfect for little ones to go for a swim, while lying on the sand is the best way to take advantage of the average Canary Island temperature of 22ºC. And if you prefer to stay in the hotel, you can gaze at the Atlantic Ocean while swimming in the large main pool. Fun in the water. The local people love the beach and fruit so much that, besides the home-grown bananas, there are inflatable versions pulled around by speed boats! You’ll feel like you’re on an ocean-going roller coaster when you go on the banana boat. And there are many more water sports: surfing, windsurfing, sailing, jet-skiing, catamaran trips, fishing trips, etc. And on dry land, the youngsters dress up as their favourite characters or pretend to be lovable pirates searching for treasure in the Miniclub. And the grown-ups can enjoy activities from golf or fitness to archery. Fancy a romantic dinner? Don’t worry, you can do just that; there’s an evening babysitting service available so that couples can have some intimacy. Spectacular pools, both in terms of their size and their settings. At midday, you can’t miss the weekly show cooking of paella or Canary Island dishes performed outdoors by the head chef. And for the rest of the day, choose the sun lounger you like most and stay refreshed with a sorbet or ice cream. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Priceline, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Iberostar Bouganville Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Bouganville Playa Hotel Costa Adeje
- Iberostar Hotel Bouganville Playa
- Iberostar Hotel Adeje
- Bouganville Playa Tenerife
- Iberostar Bouganville Playa Tenerife/Costa Adeje