We stayed for a week in June 2014, we were greeted by a welcome drink in reception. On arriving to our room which was on the fourth floor we had a sea view which was great, the room furniture is a bit mix matched and there is only one plug by the door and one plug in the bathroom so that was a bit of a pain as I was charging my phone on the floor by the door! There is a fridge which is very handy and also a television for English channels.
The food selection was outstanding as we were all inclusive we couldn't have asked for anything more. There was always something new and we never felt the need to have to eat outside of the hotel. The cocktails at the bar were also amazing and the waiters were brilliant and very attentive. (I think the one we met was called francisco)
The pools were brilliant also and we only used the one nearest the sea as the views were great and you got the sun more there!
We visited Siam park which was only a 5-10 minute walk from the hotel and also the main shopping precinct was a short walk away. The pool entertainment was ok my boyfriend participated in a few things they put on.
The rooms were tidied every day guaranteed, the only negative was there was a strange smell down our corridor a few days into our stay (slightly of drains) and what looked like a leak on the carpet from something which we weren't told what it was. This did eventually go away after two days.
The only other down side is the wifi as you get 20 minutes free in reception but it's so slow that by the time anything loads your time has run out. I didn't feel 20 euros for the wifi was very reasonable so I didn't want to pay I think they should offer wifi free unlimited.
Overall I would definitely come back to this hotel and recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a pleasant atmosphere and excellent service, the IBEROSTAR Bouganville Playa hotel in Costa Adeje is a 4-star hotel that offers amazing accommodation for couples and families with children. At the Bouganville Playa hotel, fun is the norm. Here children will make friends at the Miniclub where they’ll have all kinds of adventures, games and activities under the supervision of our monitors. Plus, they’ll also enjoy the children’s playground, shows, pools... there’s a bit of everything so they never stop having a good time. For their part, the adults have a special entertainment programme, delicious cuisine offered at two restaurants and three bars, a fitness room, a nearby golf course, free Wi-Fi and other services and facilities. Plus, the Bouganville Playa hotel also offers the Star Prestige service which includes access to the rooftop VIP zone, featuring a whirlpool bath and chill out terrace, sensations showers, an area with Balinese beds and sun loungers, daily press with coffee and snacks, late checkout and other services for distinguished guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your IBEROSTAR Bouganville Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Bouganville Playa Hotel Costa Adeje
- Iberostar Hotel Bouganville Playa
- Iberostar Hotel Adeje
- Bouganville Playa Tenerife
- IBEROSTAR Bouganville Playa Tenerife/Costa Adeje