We have been to the Bouganville Playa 4 times now. The reception staff don't seem as friendly as before.The staff in the restaurant area are very hard working and efficent but management seem to have removed the character of even the longer serving members. The hotel used to give returning customers a bottle of sparkling wine on their second night. They no longer do this. We managed to get a good bottle of Cava from the local supermarket for 1.69 euros so I thought this was a bit mean. Just something as simple as this made you feel valued. The room was kept nice and clean. The bed was comfortable. If you wanted an early night and are unfortunate enough to be sleeping on the Los Christianos side of the hotel, forget about getting to sleep before midnight due to the extremely loud music coming from the Wali Haii Cocktail Bar.
The food is generally very nice although meat especially at breakfast time is not so good quality.
The Gym has improved beyond recognition and now has many good excercise machines and is no longer in a dungy little room.
The no smoking ban allowed us to see our first shows at the hotel. Several were very good especially the Chinese acrobats and We Will Rock You.
As we had been to the hotel before it was a relaxing holiday but could have been much better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- PLEASE NOTE: For reasons beyond our control, the main pool will be closed until 15th May 2017. The hotel has another pool which will remain open. We apologise for the inconvenience. The IBEROSTAR Bouganville Playa 4 star family and spa hotel in Tenerife is like a good wine, getting better over the years so you can experience something new during each stay. The stunning sea views, its huge main pool or the pleasures of the VIP area mean that travellers like you visit us 3 or 4 times in the same year. Discover more reasons why you will also want to come back to one of the best hotels in south Tenerife. Endless rest. Whether you come as a couple or with your family, in this hotel in Tenerife you’ll have rooms with comfortable bedrooms and a balcony where you’ll feel the breeze off the Atlantic or breathe in the fresh mountain air. While your children make lifelong friends in our kids’ club. And best of all, at the IBEROSTAR Bouganville Playa you can get to Playa del Bobo in the time it takes to finish a drink from the minibar. Star Prestige. Would you like to enjoy a completely exclusive experience? Counting the bubbles in the whirlpool bath or stretching out on the Balinese beds after trying the sensations shower are just a few of the experiences you can enjoy in the Star Prestige adults-only rooms at your hotel in Tenerife. A delicious stay. You can’t leave the islands without trying the delicious Canary Island cuisine or indulging in the flavours from around the world in our restaurants. Our buffet will leave you lost for words! And if you want to unwind, don’t miss the classic honey rum or a drink of your choice in any of the bars of your hotel in Costa Adeje. Imbibe the sea. The calm seas at Playa del Bobo are perfect for little ones to go for a swim, while lying on the sand is the best way to take advantage of the average temperature of 22ºC found in the Canaries. And if you prefer to stay in the hotel, you can gaze at the Atlantic Ocean while swimming in the large main pool. Fun in the water. The local inhabitants love the beach and fruit so much that, besides the home-grown bananas, there are inflatable versions pulled around by speed boats! Feel like you’re on a roller coaster on the sea when you go banana boating. And there are many more water sports: surfing, windsurfing, sailing, jet-ski, catamaran trips, fishing trips, etc. And on dry land, the youngsters dress up as their favourite characters or pretend to be lovable pirates searching for treasure in the Miniclub. And the grown-ups enjoy activities such as golf, to fitness or archery. Fancy a romantic dinner? Don’t worry; you can because there’s also an evening babysitting service so couples can have some intimacy. Spectacular pools, in terms of both how big they are and what happens around them. At midday, you can’t miss the weekly show cooking of paella or Canary Island recipes performed outdoors by the head chef. And for the rest of the day, choose the sun lounger you like most and stay refreshed with a sorbet or ice cream. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Iberostar Bouganville Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Bouganville Playa Hotel Costa Adeje
- Iberostar Hotel Bouganville Playa
- Iberostar Hotel Adeje
- Bouganville Playa Tenerife
- Iberostar Bouganville Playa Tenerife/Costa Adeje