Unfortunately our experience in the Santa Maria was spoiled by the unprofessional conduct of Alex the entertainer. He seemed to have his own rules, which changed daily depending on his mood. The kids club is not running every day and the days that it is on it is only for 1 hour from 12 until 1pm, (providing Alex turned up). The mini disco is also run by Alex, which is just music and maybe a couple of balloons, no interaction with the kids at all.
Saying all that the hotel itself was lovely and the food was very good, far better than some 4* hotels we've been too. Location is very good, only 5 mins from the beach and prom. The 2 bedroomed apartments are spacious and well laid out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- deal for couples and family vacations in Tenerife. The HOVIMA Santa María in Costa Adeje , is situated in a special place of the Island of Tenerife, in a leisure and commercial area. From 300m of the beach and 350m of the harbor Colón. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotel.de, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your HOVIMA Santa Maria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Maria Aparthotel Hotel Costa Adeje
- Aparthotel Santa Maria Adeje
- Santa Maria Tenerife
- Aparthotel Santa Maria Hotel Adeje
- HOVIMA Santa Maria Tenerife/Costa Adeje