Just arrived back the only things good about this hotel were the rooms the staff and the cleanliness of hotel.
The cold meats were mostly processed and tasteless. The cooked meats were very poor quality tasteless and tough. Even the cheeses on the whole processed and tasteless. Most of the hot food was cold by the time you had queued to get vegetables or potatoes. All in all the worst food we have experienced in any hotel, and we travel a lot.
The hotel was 80% British guests, yet the only English channels were news channels.
The dining room had no ambiance at all it was like a large school hall very noisy and full of people queuing for food.Good tip when entering dining area turn left it is a smaller area, although food just as bad.
Pool area, sunbeds lined up touching one another no privacy no space around you, poor set up.
Would never return , be warned.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- COSTA ADEJE GRAN Hotel, a 5 star hotel located in Costa Adeje area in the south of Tenerife, has 485 rooms (double standard rooms and suites). Free WIFI access in all Hotel areas, and a huge variety of services and installations, as restaurants, bars, pools, sun terrace, shops, mini market, etc. Perfect for your family holidays as well as for couples and friends. We are also a perfect option for conferences, events and weddings, as our Hotel counts with several conference rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, TravelUp, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your GF Gran Costa Adeje reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Hotel Adeje
- Adeje Gran Tenerife
- Costa Adeje Gran Hotel Tenerife
- GF Gran Costa Adeje Tenerife