Stayed 3 nights, large comfortable rooms, interconnecting doors unlocked though?? Had to put furniture against it. Not ideal. Swimming pool being repaired which created a large degree of noise so not exactly a relaxing environment around the pool. Appearance of hotel is a bit tired and it just hasn't got the feel or look of a 5 star hotel. Drinks are pricey and I can understand why people go AI rather than HB. Food is fine and plentiful, staff were attentive and polite throughout. Gym is limited in terms of equipment. Decent evening entertainment every night we were there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- COSTA ADEJE GRAN Hotel, a 5 star hotel located in Costa Adeje area in the south of Tenerife, has 485 rooms (double standard rooms and suites). Free WIFI access in all Hotel areas, and a huge variety of services and installations, as restaurants, bars, pools, sun terrace, shops, mini market, etc. Perfect for your family holidays as well as for couples and friends. We are also a perfect option for conferences, events and weddings, as our Hotel counts with several conference rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Orbitz, Travelocity, Evoline ltd and Cheap Tickets so you can book your GF Gran Costa Adeje reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Hotel Adeje
- Adeje Gran Tenerife
- Costa Adeje Gran Hotel Tenerife
- GF Gran Costa Adeje Tenerife