Just spent a week here and had a very relaxing enjoyable time. Check in was very efficient and everything was explained to us and our questions answered. We had paid extra for a pool view room and had emailed the hotel a couple of weeks prior to arrival requesting a room on either the 3rd or 4th floor, we were delighted with our room which was on floor 3 looking out over the pool and out to sea. The room was kept clean and there was plenty of hanging/storage space along with a decent sized bathroom. Towels and bedding were changed as often as you wished. We were on half board so had breakfast and dinner each day, the food was varied and very good, my only criticism would be that there wasn't such a good choice of vegetables. The pasta cooking station was excellent, made to order and a very good selection. Throughout the hotel the staff were lovely, everyone said hello and we're very friendly and helpful. The pool area was very large even with one pool closed, plenty of loungers and umbrellas in different areas. Don't put your towels on the sunbeds and leave them before 10am though otherwise the attendant will remove them. This seems to work really well and stops people reserving the best spots and then not sitting there.
We stayed in the hotel a few nights and the entertainment was pretty good, better than I have seen in some hotels, good drink selection and not too expensive. There was quite a good atmosphere in the bar area in the evening.
Wifi worked most of the time in the room and at the pool, only a couple of times did I have a problem.
All in all a good hotel and was worth the money we paid. We would certainly stay here again and would recommend to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- COSTA ADEJE GRAN Hotel, a 5 star hotel located in Costa Adeje area in the south of Tenerife, has 485 rooms (double standard rooms and suites). Free WIFI access in all Hotel areas, and a huge variety of services and installations, as restaurants, bars, pools, sun terrace, shops, mini market, etc. Perfect for your family holidays as well as for couples and friends. We are also a perfect option for conferences, events and weddings, as our Hotel counts with several conference rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your GF Gran Costa Adeje reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Hotel Adeje
- Adeje Gran Tenerife
- Costa Adeje Gran Hotel Tenerife
- GF Gran Costa Adeje Tenerife