We stayed for a week in february.The first time I had ever been all inclusive and never again. The most disgusting food I have ever had in a 5 star hotel I cannot understand it getting 5 star reviews. If you go out on a day trip and miss lunch don't expect anything to eat until the evening meal. The food they have left out all day for you is in edible. The all inclusive guests are treated like second class guests as soon as the waiters know you are all inclusive they stop coming to take your orders.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- COSTA ADEJE GRAN Hotel, a 5 star hotel located in Costa Adeje area in the south of Tenerife, has 485 rooms (double standard rooms and suites). Free WIFI access in all Hotel areas, and a huge variety of services and installations, as restaurants, bars, pools, sun terrace, shops, mini market, etc. Perfect for your family holidays as well as for couples and friends. We are also a perfect option for conferences, events and weddings, as our Hotel counts with several conference rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your GF Gran Costa Adeje reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Hotel Adeje
- Adeje Gran Tenerife
- Costa Adeje Gran Hotel Tenerife
- GF Gran Costa Adeje Tenerife