Me and my family went to this hotel in august 2012. We have just booked to go back this is a true 5 star hotel, excellent staff, food, drinks and pools. Some of the cocktails you have to pay for but you can order any of the local spirits and just make your own, Also food was cooked to your liking right in front of you yes you do have to queue a little but nothing silly like some people have said (we were here in august) entertainment on an evening is what you would expect in a hotel (remember this is not a cruise liner) it is also Just near the market which is on twice a week also near the collection point for attractions around the island.
If you want a bit more shopping plenty to do in americanos and los cristianos for a small fee in a taxi, we did 1 night out in americanos and loved it, if any one needs to know anything just ask
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- COSTA ADEJE GRAN Hotel, a 5 star hotel located in Costa Adeje area in the south of Tenerife, has 485 rooms (double standard rooms and suites). Free WIFI access in all Hotel areas, and a huge variety of services and installations, as restaurants, bars, pools, sun terrace, shops, mini market, etc. Perfect for your family holidays as well as for couples and friends. We are also a perfect option for conferences, events and weddings, as our Hotel counts with several conference rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, TravelUp, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your GF Gran Costa Adeje reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Hotel Adeje
- Adeje Gran Tenerife
- Costa Adeje Gran Hotel Tenerife
- GF Gran Costa Adeje Tenerife