The area of adeje is a lovely resort and safe for families. The hotel has nice sized rooms, sofa's chairs and english tv channels. We had a fabulous storm and the hotel were very quick to putout towels and safety notices. The food is buffet, having read some disappointing reviews I disagree that the quality is poor. It is worthy of a 5star status. We had theme evenings, seafood evenings, roast beef and yorkshire, on the sunday, pork crackling, paella etc. My advise if you don't like buffet don't book it! It's so cheap to eat out anyway. Evening entertainment is excellent for both kids and adults.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- COSTA ADEJE GRAN Hotel, a 5 star hotel located in Costa Adeje area in the south of Tenerife, has 485 rooms (double standard rooms and suites). Free WIFI access in all Hotel areas, and a huge variety of services and installations, as restaurants, bars, pools, sun terrace, shops, mini market, etc. Perfect for your family holidays as well as for couples and friends. We are also a perfect option for conferences, events and weddings, as our Hotel counts with several conference rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your GF Gran Costa Adeje reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Hotel Adeje
- Adeje Gran Tenerife
- Costa Adeje Gran Hotel Tenerife
- GF Gran Costa Adeje Tenerife