The rooms are huge and so is the bed (with a great big mirror immediately behind the headboard) (make of that what you will). Shame our room faced north onto a block of flats and a sometime noisy road. The hotel is up a bit of a hill from the beach, it didn't bother us but it is a bit of a hike back from the beach. There can be some queues at times in or for the restaurant. That's the bad bits. Good bits- The hotel is huge with great pools, a gym, a squash court, 2 tennis courts and a great sun terrace on the roof, where there are 2 good nudist bits( but don't let this put you off going up there as they are well walled off.) The staff were very friendly, nearly all really competent and pleasant One good thing about the location is that it is well placed for the local buses. Value for money is excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- COSTA ADEJE GRAN Hotel, a 5 star hotel located in Costa Adeje area in the south of Tenerife, has 485 rooms (double standard rooms and suites). Free WIFI access in all Hotel areas, and a huge variety of services and installations, as restaurants, bars, pools, sun terrace, shops, mini market, etc. Perfect for your family holidays as well as for couples and friends. We are also a perfect option for conferences, events and weddings, as our Hotel counts with several conference rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Hotwire, Orbitz, Evoline ltd and Travelocity so you can book your GF Gran Costa Adeje reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Hotel Adeje
- Adeje Gran Tenerife
- Costa Adeje Gran Hotel Tenerife
- GF Gran Costa Adeje Tenerife