Firstly let me tell you we have stayed in Tenerife more than 20 times and never stayed in this area. So we thought we would try a different area in the same resort we like , but it back fired. The hotel is great don't get me wrong but when we go on holiday we don't want to spend 24/7 in the place we want to try the local bars etc. but. ..... As this hotel caters for the dreaded ALL INCLUSIVE it seems to have killed the local bars as the 2 nights we went out it was like a ghost town with on-one around,in fact we sat in a bar no more than 30 yards away and next to it was another bar and a Chinese restaurant and in total there was 6 people out !!!!!! Other guests seem to want to stay in the hotel and eat and drink in there all the time ,but you could be anywhere to do that so it's not for us and we are moving back down to the Mediterranean Palace ! Where's there more going on outside the hotel !!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- COSTA ADEJE GRAN Hotel, a 5 star hotel located in Costa Adeje area in the south of Tenerife, has 485 rooms (double standard rooms and suites). Free WIFI access in all Hotel areas, and a huge variety of services and installations, as restaurants, bars, pools, sun terrace, shops, mini market, etc. Perfect for your family holidays as well as for couples and friends. We are also a perfect option for conferences, events and weddings, as our Hotel counts with several conference rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your GF Gran Costa Adeje reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Hotel Adeje
- Adeje Gran Tenerife
- Costa Adeje Gran Hotel Tenerife
- GF Gran Costa Adeje Tenerife