First time in Tenerife and would recommend this resort. Beautiful hotel, excellent customer service from everyone. Hotel entertainment was very good with tribute acts and educational animal shows for the children. Check out the times of the happy hours if you are not all inclusive. The towel man at the pool is very strict, therefore towels cannot be left on empty beds for long periods of time. Good choice of food at breakfast and the evening meal, and would recommend paying 14 euros per person for an evening in the A La carte restaurant. Beautiful food and service. Only complaint is about other guests allowing their children (under 5's) to run around to 11 and 12 at night. Hotel should introduce a curfew.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- COSTA ADEJE GRAN Hotel, a 5 star hotel located in Costa Adeje area in the south of Tenerife, has 485 rooms (double standard rooms and suites). Free WIFI access in all Hotel areas, and a huge variety of services and installations, as restaurants, bars, pools, sun terrace, shops, mini market, etc. Perfect for your family holidays as well as for couples and friends. We are also a perfect option for conferences, events and weddings, as our Hotel counts with several conference rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your GF Gran Costa Adeje reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Hotel Adeje
- Adeje Gran Tenerife
- Costa Adeje Gran Hotel Tenerife
- GF Gran Costa Adeje Tenerife