Tripadvisor
Costa Adeje
1,358 results
All reviews star prestige gourmet market rooftop pool prestige area side sea view torviscas playa shower door main pool food market hotel opposite beautiful hotel large tv bed and breakfast breakfast was amazing lobby bar welcome drink building work
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

All staff were very cheerful and helpful, nothing was too much trouble.
Food was varied and excellent. I must admit that my judgement of a hotels cuisine is by the quality of their soup. I had soup every day, it was delicious.
My only grouches were that there were no butter knives. Also, there was not enough storage space for clothes.
Our room was peaceful and very comfortable.
This was my seventieth birthday present. I was very touched and surprised to come back to our room, on the day, to find a bottle of champagne and the most delicious cake from management, made my day.
One question I would ask is, there appeared to be a telephone in the toilet cubicle of our room, besides the one in the bedroom, why? seems a little unhygienic.
One day I hope to go back. Heaven.

Room tip: I would say a sea view.
Date of stay: January 2020
ReputationOnline, Quality Manager at Iberostar Selection Sabila, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Wendy,

Thank you first of all for choosing Iberostar for your recent holiday. Your review is another incentive for us to continue working in a positive and motivated fashion to give our absolute best so our guests feel as comfortable as you were. We would like to express our gratitude for your helpful feedback and we will certainly be making sure it is brought to the attention of the appropriate management. We thoroughly appreciate the importance of such details as they can help us in our quest to provide our guests with the very best experiences whilst in our hospitality.
Once more, we thank you for your kind words and look forward to your next visit to an Iberostar Hotel & Resort.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Excellent hotel excellent staff and service
We have just enjoyed 10 fantastic days here food unbelievable. Hotel is immaculate with always someone either on hand to help or cleaning
We enjoyed breakfast outside every morning and blessed with the presence of Nina and Diego who could not do enough for you they are a credit to your organisation and reflect the staff that work there.
From front of house on arrival to dipping in the pool and relaxing you won’t be let down
5 stars all the way keep up the good work

Room tip: You can upgrade to prestige but weigh up the options first and cost

Dear David,

First of all, we would like to thank you for your kind review of your recent holiday with us at our hotel. Such a friendly review is, of course, a great pleasure to read and confirms for us that our daily actions are worthwhile and that we are on the right path with our numerous efforts.
Again we thank you for your pleasant opinion of our hotel and hope that we will continue to provide you with excellent holiday experiences in the future.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

What a beautiful hotel. We stayed for 10 nights over Christmas and were left wishing we had booked the 2 weeks so we could have celebrated New Year too. On arrival we were quickly booked in while we enjoyed a glass of cava and then escorted to our room on the first floor. The rooms are clean and spacious, sound proofed and have everything you need, the hotel and grounds were beautifully decorated for the Christmas season. The restaurant I would rate 10/10, the choice was amazing, everything was freshly cooked and delicious. The staff throughout the hotel were very professional and very friendly, always smiling. After a couple of days we upgraded to Star Prestige which was well worth the cost and enjoyed many days lying on the rooftop sun terrace. We intend to return to this hotel, hopefully next Christmas.

The only criticism I have is the reservation of sun beds, we witnessed one couple had four beds (two in the sunshine and two under the canopy) which I considered very selfish but there was no-one to monitor this.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank lorainem413

Dear guest,

First and foremost we want to take this opportunity to express our appreciation for your friendly and helpful review. We are also grateful for your constructive feedback, as we are always happy to receive suggestions on how we can make improvements to our services to better satisfy our guest's needs and improve their experiences wherever possible now and in the future.
Once again we want you to know that your description is really appreciated. It is nice to know that you had such a good time with us because of our efforts and we hope to have the honour to repeat this experience for you soon.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

My daughter and I visited this hotel for 10 days just before Christmas. We decided to go all inclusive star prestige. We were offered a refreshing drink as we were checked in, which was extremely quick. We were immediately taken up to the prestige area where we were shown the facilities which included a bar area where you could help yourself to coffee food, such as sandwiches salads fruit and yogurts and soft and premium alcoholic drinks. We were also shown the infinity pool area. There are also newspapers and books there to read. I advised that I was gluten intolerant and they prepared me fresh sandwiches with gluten free bread every day and kept them in a separate area. The hotel is beautiful and very clean. The service is excellent. If you choose the prestige option although your food options are the same, you eat in a separate area of the buffet area which is more secluded. The food was good and I could always find something nice to eat. The staff were really great about advising what I could eat and what I couldn't eat.
We went for a relaxing holiday chilled holiday and that is what we got.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Andrea,

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful impressions of your stay at our hotel. It is of the utmost importance to us that our guests can appreciate our well-thought-out holiday concept. Our daily efforts are to guarantee our guests can experience the highest levels of comfort in a, particularly pleasant atmosphere.
Again we thank you for sharing this fabulous review of our hotel and we hope to welcome you back again in the not too distant future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed January 18, 2020

Stayed here for a week bed and breakfast and we loved it. We had Star Prestige and the benefits were great including open bar and snacks available on your own pool terrace.Staff are amazing and nothing is too much trouble. Our room was spotlessly clean and had everything we needed.Breakfast was scrumptious with so much choice and the Gourmet Kitchen was incredible and such a great modern concept. The only criticism the sunloungers are much much too close to each other but apart from that everything else was 5 star and we won’t hesitate to book with this hotel chain again

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear guest,

First of all, we want to thank you for choosing to stay with us on your recent holiday and also for the time you have taken to write and share your experience. We have always taken every aspect of our profession into consideration to create the best environment possible for our guests. Therefore, we appreciate both your praise and your helpful ideas with gratitude.
Most importantly we thank you for letting us know that you were comfortable in our hospitality and we hope to see you again soon.