The hotel is perfectly located near the beach, shopping and restaurants. That was the main reason we chose this hotel. Large swimmingpool and outdoor area with a lovely view. For a deposit of ten euro per beachtowel you get a fresh towel every day from the reseption. The service was fine, as it should be. We did not like the rooms. We travelled with another family and they also disliked their room. Very small for three people and the carpet in the room was not very nice. Awful colour and with large stains on it. When taking a shower we got burned by the suddenly hot water coming out. Very dangerous for younger kids. We told the reseption about this. The cleaning lady seem to take away the handsoap without replacing a new one, twice. We had our own from another hotel, and she took that one too. A little funny but also annoying. Only having an half an hour of wifi in the reseption area was also a bit strange for a four star hotel. You had to plan your "visit" as you could not have five minutes and then come back later. You had to wait 24 hours for your next free half hour. The food was fine also but we got tired of the same buffet after two days and ate out. We missed seeing any winelist in the restaurant or bar. Only one house wine. The prices for drinks are very high compared to other bars just down the streets.
The activity group was very good and our son joined many of the fun activities around the poolarea. We loved the promenade and the fanabe beach. We walked over to Duque Beach and it was even more beautiful! It is a must to see and the area is very high standard. We hope to come back to Adeje but we are not sure we will stay at the same hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The IBEROSTAR Torviscas Playa hotel in Costa Adeje, completely refurbished to offer a superior kind of accommodation, is now an adults only hotel with luxurious rooms, a VIP zone and hydrotherapy circuit, among other exclusive services. Located on the sea front in Torviscas, the Torviscas Playa hotel features 470 comfortable rooms with the best services. Among them you’ll find the Star Prestige rooms that grant access to special services, such as a pool area and rooftop sun loungers, the exclusive reception or a minibar upon arrival. The delicious cuisine at this hotel is composed of a buffet restaurant and a culinary market where you can choose among the creations offered by the eight food trucks and enjoy the views of the sea. What’s more, the Torviscas Playa has two bars and a nightclub. The ambiance at the hotel is that of a complete hotel for adults, with services like an infinity pool, naturist solarium, a chill out zone with Balinese beds, free Wi-Fi, all inclusive, a golf course nearby, SPA Sensations with more than 600 m² of facilities, a fitness room and meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your IBEROSTAR Torviscas Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Torviscas Playa Hotel Costa Adeje
- Iberostar Hotel Torviscas Playa
- Iberostar Hotel Adeje
- Torviscas Playa Tenerife
- IBEROSTAR Torviscas Playa Tenerife/Costa Adeje