Stayed as a family of 6 across 3 rooms and firstly I want to point out that the staff here are brilliant, so polite and friendly, always smiling and saying hello, it really made a difference. The food is pretty good for buffet food, nobody could complain and a reasonable variety also. Now the negatives...
Shower - no matter how hot or cold you have the shower, the water will alternate from ice cold to scolding hot every 10-15 seconds. My father staying 4 floors lower experienced this also and you find yourself jumping in and out.
WIFI - 20e for the week and here's the kicker...its per device (scamming at its finest)
Deposits - Gone are the days of giving in you room number so make sure you always have cash on you.
10e per towel
10e for the iron
5e table tennis
Plug sockets - don't exist, wife got the occasional shock & when you use the socket next to the TV it turns it off
Pillows - really hard, good luck sleeping
The bed - rock hard and no such thing as a double just 2 singles pushed together.
General Decor - felt like something from a Pontin's brochure.
Please forgive what am sure reads as a good moan but the rooms really are poor. We had a wander in to the Anthelia down the road and the difference is night and day, if your budgets permits this flexibility I would strongly suggest you give it consideration. Would we return? I'm afraid not.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NOTE: The hotel will be closed from 18 April 2017 to 20 January 2018 for refurbishment. The IBEROSTAR Sábila hotel in Costa Adeje, completely refurbished to offer a superior kind of accommodation, is now an adults only hotel with luxurious rooms, a VIP zone and hydrotherapy circuit, among other exclusive services. Located on the seafront in Torviscas, the Sábila hotel features 470 comfortable rooms with the best services. Among them you’ll find the Star Prestige rooms that grant access to special services, such as a pool area and rooftop sun loungers, the exclusive reception or a minibar upon arrival. The delicious cuisine at this hotel is composed of a buffet restaurant and a culinary market where you can choose among the creations offered by the eight food trucks and enjoy the views of the sea. What’s more, the Sábila has two bars and a nightclub. This comprehensive hotel for adults only offers an exclusive atmosphere, with services including an infinity pool, naturist solarium, a chill out zone with Balinese beds, free Wi-Fi, all inclusive, a golf course nearby, SPA Sensations with more than 600 m² of facilities, a fitness room and meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Iberostar Sabila reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Torviscas Playa Hotel Costa Adeje
- Iberostar Hotel Torviscas Playa
- Iberostar Hotel Adeje
- Torviscas Playa Tenerife
- Iberostar Sabila Tenerife/Costa Adeje