First time to Tenerife. Advised before booking that the area and this hotel were good. Don`t usually do big hotels, as we like to self cater but we were so glad we did.
Arrived early pm and check in fine, with waiter offering juice in reception. After reading some reviews we were a bit sceptical about rooms but we had no complaint. We had E. mailed two days before departure and requested a high floor quiet room. We received an E mail reply within two hours and were told they would try to do their best. We were located on fifth floor room 527 which was in a great location with a really good side view of the beach. No problems with room décor and beds probably most comfortable we have slept in outside UK. Yes bathroom grouting looked a bit past its best and edging on door a bit scratched but hey!! how much time do you spend in your room!!
Loads of amenities in hotel, pool area good and entertainment goodish. The entertainment team do work really hard and try to involve guests but don`t push should you decline. Saw some good shows and their `Mamma Mia` show was really good.
Restaurant was fantastic with enormous amounts and variety of food. Salads and fruits especially, so much choice. Three chefs cooking fresh meat and fish every evening whilst you waited. Table service excellent waiting staff excellent without being intrusive and a Restaurant Manager there every night. Well done
Rooms cleaned daily to a high standard and linen changed daily. Great service.
Costa Adeje itself has lots to offer, a beautiful beach a lovely promenade to walk and good surrounding areas.
No complaints from us only positives!!! Thank you and well done and we will recommend to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel will close from 18 .04.17 to 20.01.18. The IBEROSTAR Torviscas Playa hotel , completely refurbished is now an adults only hotel with luxurious rooms, a VIP zone and hydrotherapy circuit, among other exclusive services. Located on the sea front , the hotel features 470 comfortable rooms with the best services. Among them the Star Prestige rooms that grant access to special services, such as a pool area and rooftop sun loungers, the exclusive reception or a minibar upon arrival. The delicious cuisine at this hotel is composed of a buffet restaurant and a culinary market where you can choose among the creations offered by the eight food trucks . What’s more, the hotel has two bars and a nightclub. The ambiance at the hotel is that of a complete hotel for adults, with services like an infinity pool, solarium, a chill out zone with Balinese beds, free Wi-Fi, all inclusive, a golf course nearby, SPA Sensations with more than 600 m² of facilities, a fitness room and meeting rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your IBEROSTAR Torviscas Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Torviscas Playa Hotel Costa Adeje
- Iberostar Hotel Torviscas Playa
- Iberostar Hotel Adeje
- Torviscas Playa Tenerife
- IBEROSTAR Torviscas Playa Tenerife/Costa Adeje