After staying at Iberostar Las Dalias the previous weekend, we stayed here the following weekend again for 2 nights to compare (23-25 Aug 13). The hotel reception staff were again professional, polite and quick check in with smiles present. The foyer area was a little dated and less modern but spacious and clean with a grand stairway to the restaurant/pool and animation area.
We had a side sea view room. The room was again basic but clean and the wardrobes were in working order and fit for purpose. The beds however were only slightly better and although the aching back returned it was not as bad.
We again stayed HB and breakfast was very good with dinner being exceptionally high standard. It seemed the chiefs were trying out their own signature dishes!
The animation programme again is excellent and we again tried out rifle shooting, archery shuffleboard, volleyball and table tennis competion. There were other activities but wasn't able to fit them all in - outdoor fit-cycling, aerobics etc etc etc. The animation team worked really hard - well done Mario (Super Mario) and others. You need to be age 14+ for rifle and archery.
I would possibly stay here again despite the basic rooms, albeit I would wait for the beds/mattresses to be upgrade first. Everything else about the hotel was excellent and I would recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NOTE: The hotel will remain closed from 18 April 2017 to 20 January 2018. We will be improving the facilities so that you can enjoy your holiday at IBEROSTAR even more! We apologize for any inconvenience. The IBEROSTAR Torviscas Playa hotel is a 4-star All-Inclusive hotel in Costa Adeje, Tenerife situated next to the beach. It’s located on the Costa Adeje, in a beautiful area full with nature. Its spacious rooms designed to meet all the guests' needs; entertainment and leisure programmes, and activities specially designed for the very youngest make this hotel the ideal choice for a family holiday in Costa Adeje. Family sized rooms. The hotel’s range of rooms is quite varied. The construction and design of the rooms is based on the guests’ distinct needs. Those travelling with family can stay in spacious quadruple rooms; couples can stay in double rooms and there is also a room for guests with limited mobility. Children, very well cared for. The hotel offers an interesting array of options for children and teenagers at its Mini Club (4- to 7-year-olds), Maxi Club (8 to 12) and Teenie Club (13 to 17). Run by an efficient team of entertainment pros, they plan lots of activities to keep your little ones busy all day long. Fun for the whole family in our hotels, always. A la carte activities. Since leisure and entertainment are very important when choosing a holiday destination, the IBEROSTAR Torviscas Playa hotel strives to offer a superior programme for its guests: a centre with treatments and beauty care, a large variety of sports both inside and outside the hotel, cultural theme nights, various live music performances and shows for day and night time entertainment. Free premium Wi-Fi: Connect to the Internet with Iberostar. The hotel offers exclusive free premium Wi-Fi in all its facilities. A fine connection – 3.5Mb in up to three devices – to use during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Iberostar Torviscas Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Torviscas Playa Hotel Costa Adeje
- Iberostar Hotel Torviscas Playa
- Iberostar Hotel Adeje
- Torviscas Playa Tenerife
- Iberostar Torviscas Playa Tenerife/Costa Adeje