We chose this Hotel in January this year as we had visited it while on a previous holiday in Adeje and liked it's position. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and the hotel and staff were lovely and we would be happy to return their. Our issue was the booking and we want people to be made aware of it. When we booked we were informed that the first two floors were basic, the third to the fifth were standard and the top floor were upgraded rooms which were of an additional cost yet again.
We paid an additonal £150 to have a standard room, but when we arrived at the hotel we were allocated a room on the 2nd floor. We queired this with the reception saying we had paid for a standard room being floors 3-5 and were told that all rooms on floors 1-5 were all of the same standard but they were kind enough to place us in a room on the 3rd floor. We took this up with the tour operator on our return and have been waiting for an answer regarding the additonal costs.and although we have had several communications from them and also the room provider they use, We have still not been given a direct answer,as it was not justified. We would like to make everyone aware of this just in case they are asked to pay an additonal fee like us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NOTE: The hotel will remain closed from 18 April 2017 to 20 January 2018. We will be improving the facilities so that you can enjoy your holiday at IBEROSTAR even more! We apologize for any inconvenience. The IBEROSTAR Torviscas Playa hotel is a 4-star All-Inclusive hotel in Costa Adeje, Tenerife situated next to the beach. It’s located on the Costa Adeje, in a beautiful area full with nature. Its spacious rooms designed to meet all the guests' needs; entertainment and leisure programmes, and activities specially designed for the very youngest make this hotel the ideal choice for a family holiday in Costa Adeje. Family sized rooms. The hotel’s range of rooms is quite varied. The construction and design of the rooms is based on the guests’ distinct needs. Those travelling with family can stay in spacious quadruple rooms; couples can stay in double rooms and there is also a room for guests with limited mobility. Children, very well cared for. The hotel offers an interesting array of options for children and teenagers at its Mini Club (4- to 7-year-olds), Maxi Club (8 to 12) and Teenie Club (13 to 17). Run by an efficient team of entertainment pros, they plan lots of activities to keep your little ones busy all day long. Fun for the whole family in our hotels, always. A la carte activities. Since leisure and entertainment are very important when choosing a holiday destination, the IBEROSTAR Torviscas Playa hotel strives to offer a superior programme for its guests: a centre with treatments and beauty care, a large variety of sports both inside and outside the hotel, cultural theme nights, various live music performances and shows for day and night time entertainment. Free premium Wi-Fi: Connect to the Internet with Iberostar. The hotel offers exclusive free premium Wi-Fi in all its facilities. A fine connection – 3.5Mb in up to three devices – to use during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Iberostar Torviscas Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Torviscas Playa Hotel Costa Adeje
- Iberostar Hotel Torviscas Playa
- Iberostar Hotel Adeje
- Torviscas Playa Tenerife
- Iberostar Torviscas Playa Tenerife/Costa Adeje