This hotel is nice but nothing special and is no way four stat quality. Our arrival was dissapointing to say the least, we booked 8 months in advance and requested three double rooms together. What we got was one double room on the first floor and two twins on the second. After pointing this out at reception they could not assist in putting rooms together only changed one of the twins for a double with the promise of a double bed being delivered to the twin the next day, this did not happen all week. The attitude of the reception staff dissapointed me most, they were very arrogant and seemed to have the 'your here now and we have your money allready'. attitude.
The hotel itself is clean and the rest of the staff bar the reception are very pleasant.
Food on the restraunt is nice but becomes to repetative and boring with not a great deal of choice so stopped enjoying it after a few days.
We were all inclusive,but if you wanted food during the day you had to go into the restraunt which is a bit of a pain if you have been swiming, this is despite the fact the pool bar serves fast food but not included for all inclusive which was a bit annoying.
Rooms were clean tidy but in need of an upgrade considering they advertise four star.
As i say this hotel is nice but I am comparing this hotel to other four star hotels i have stayed at and this does not live up to them. I would not stay here again as i know you can get a lot more for your money elsewhere. This would be a good place to stay if you are easily sattisfied.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NOTE: The hotel will remain closed from 18 April 2017 to 20 January 2018. We will be improving the facilities so that you can enjoy your holiday at IBEROSTAR even more! We apologize for any inconvenience. The IBEROSTAR Torviscas Playa hotel is a 4-star All-Inclusive hotel in Costa Adeje, Tenerife situated next to the beach. It’s located on the Costa Adeje, in a beautiful area full with nature. Its spacious rooms designed to meet all the guests' needs; entertainment and leisure programmes, and activities specially designed for the very youngest make this hotel the ideal choice for a family holiday in Costa Adeje. Family sized rooms. The hotel’s range of rooms is quite varied. The construction and design of the rooms is based on the guests’ distinct needs. Those travelling with family can stay in spacious quadruple rooms; couples can stay in double rooms and there is also a room for guests with limited mobility. Children, very well cared for. The hotel offers an interesting array of options for children and teenagers at its Mini Club (4- to 7-year-olds), Maxi Club (8 to 12) and Teenie Club (13 to 17). Run by an efficient team of entertainment pros, they plan lots of activities to keep your little ones busy all day long. Fun for the whole family in our hotels, always. A la carte activities. Since leisure and entertainment are very important when choosing a holiday destination, the IBEROSTAR Torviscas Playa hotel strives to offer a superior programme for its guests: a centre with treatments and beauty care, a large variety of sports both inside and outside the hotel, cultural theme nights, various live music performances and shows for day and night time entertainment. Free premium Wi-Fi: Connect to the Internet with Iberostar. The hotel offers exclusive free premium Wi-Fi in all its facilities. A fine connection – 3.5Mb in up to three devices – to use during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Iberostar Torviscas Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Torviscas Playa Hotel Costa Adeje
- Iberostar Hotel Torviscas Playa
- Iberostar Hotel Adeje
- Torviscas Playa Tenerife
- Iberostar Torviscas Playa Tenerife/Costa Adeje