From August 28 until September 14 stayed at the hotel.
Reception staff always friendly and helpful, the animation team was excellent!
The hotel rooms cleaned every day, always clean, but the whole hotel was very clean!
The room was perfectly good, comfortable, on the third floor (373) and the street was looking at, but unfortunately, the renovated Hotel Esmeralda, so annoying sound was coming from, but we soon got used to it, so we were able to sleep at ten o'clock in the morning.
The food is excellent and there is a great choice for everyone.
The Hotel is amazing! We recommend this hotel!!!!
One Negative thing:
Unfortunately, we woke up our late morning (ten o'clock), so this time was quite difficult to find beds and umbrellas, many older people in the book to sleep under in the shadows.
Many people booked the sun beds and go away, and they came back five hours later, reserved five sun bed, and stayed there for an hour, then stood up, pack up and left. Meanwhile, many people came and looked for the sun loungers. The hotel has some kind of solution should be found, for example, two per room to write on a sun bed number.
(As I did not like the black sandy beach is therefore generally stayed by the pool. As I did not like the black sandy beach is therefore generally stayed by the pool. I can not see your step, and there were sharp stones when I stepped.)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NOTE: The hotel will remain closed from 18 April 2017 to 20 January 2018. We will be improving the facilities so that you can enjoy your holiday at IBEROSTAR even more! We apologize for any inconvenience. The IBEROSTAR Torviscas Playa hotel is a 4-star All-Inclusive hotel in Costa Adeje, Tenerife situated next to the beach. It’s located on the Costa Adeje, in a beautiful area full with nature. Its spacious rooms designed to meet all the guests' needs; entertainment and leisure programmes, and activities specially designed for the very youngest make this hotel the ideal choice for a family holiday in Costa Adeje. Family sized rooms. The hotel’s range of rooms is quite varied. The construction and design of the rooms is based on the guests’ distinct needs. Those travelling with family can stay in spacious quadruple rooms; couples can stay in double rooms and there is also a room for guests with limited mobility. Children, very well cared for. The hotel offers an interesting array of options for children and teenagers at its Mini Club (4- to 7-year-olds), Maxi Club (8 to 12) and Teenie Club (13 to 17). Run by an efficient team of entertainment pros, they plan lots of activities to keep your little ones busy all day long. Fun for the whole family in our hotels, always. A la carte activities. Since leisure and entertainment are very important when choosing a holiday destination, the IBEROSTAR Torviscas Playa hotel strives to offer a superior programme for its guests: a centre with treatments and beauty care, a large variety of sports both inside and outside the hotel, cultural theme nights, various live music performances and shows for day and night time entertainment. Free premium Wi-Fi: Connect to the Internet with Iberostar. The hotel offers exclusive free premium Wi-Fi in all its facilities. A fine connection – 3.5Mb in up to three devices – to use during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, HRS and Evoline ltd so you can book your Iberostar Torviscas Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Torviscas Playa Hotel Costa Adeje
- Iberostar Hotel Torviscas Playa
- Iberostar Hotel Adeje
- Torviscas Playa Tenerife
- Iberostar Torviscas Playa Tenerife/Costa Adeje