Stayed at Iberostar Toriviscas 2nd Oct to 16th. First time to Tenerife for the four of us, been to other Canary islands before.
Arrived early evening .
Rooms Clean tidy and well looked after by the maids, fresh towels everyday if required. View from balcony disappointing over looking road and other hotels.
Food; We disliked this very much it was bland and very salty, but a good selection you could always find something so you didn't starve.
Enertainment: this was weak, due to the fact that there was only two animators mainly, they did try hard and were very likeable.
The day we left there were new animators starting, so this should improve.!
Pool Area: Us Brits are as bad as the Germans for putting towels on sunbeds and some are even worse by transffering the mattresses from the slatted beds onto their covered beds. Leaving some holiday makers with no beds at all !! (how ignorant is that).
Hotel: Clean and tidy but showing its age,deffinately not a 4 star would say just about a 3. lifts can be unreliable some people did get stuck but not for long.
The time we went most of the guests were retired.
Out and About ; We hired a car for 3 days, went around the island
Visited Lora Park very good 30 euro enterance each. Next Mount Teide. Drove right up to the top to the cable car 20 euros each, very cold on the summit.(don't forget your jacket).
Overall enjoyed the holiday but wouldn't go back in a hurry.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NOTE: The hotel will remain closed from 18 April 2017 to 20 January 2018. We will be improving the facilities so that you can enjoy your holiday at IBEROSTAR even more! We apologize for any inconvenience. The IBEROSTAR Torviscas Playa hotel is a 4-star All-Inclusive hotel in Costa Adeje, Tenerife situated next to the beach. It’s located on the Costa Adeje, in a beautiful area full with nature. Its spacious rooms designed to meet all the guests' needs; entertainment and leisure programmes, and activities specially designed for the very youngest make this hotel the ideal choice for a family holiday in Costa Adeje. Family sized rooms. The hotel’s range of rooms is quite varied. The construction and design of the rooms is based on the guests’ distinct needs. Those travelling with family can stay in spacious quadruple rooms; couples can stay in double rooms and there is also a room for guests with limited mobility. Children, very well cared for. The hotel offers an interesting array of options for children and teenagers at its Mini Club (4- to 7-year-olds), Maxi Club (8 to 12) and Teenie Club (13 to 17). Run by an efficient team of entertainment pros, they plan lots of activities to keep your little ones busy all day long. Fun for the whole family in our hotels, always. A la carte activities. Since leisure and entertainment are very important when choosing a holiday destination, the IBEROSTAR Torviscas Playa hotel strives to offer a superior programme for its guests: a centre with treatments and beauty care, a large variety of sports both inside and outside the hotel, cultural theme nights, various live music performances and shows for day and night time entertainment. Free premium Wi-Fi: Connect to the Internet with Iberostar. The hotel offers exclusive free premium Wi-Fi in all its facilities. A fine connection – 3.5Mb in up to three devices – to use during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Iberostar Torviscas Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Torviscas Playa Hotel Costa Adeje
- Iberostar Hotel Torviscas Playa
- Iberostar Hotel Adeje
- Torviscas Playa Tenerife
- Iberostar Torviscas Playa Tenerife/Costa Adeje