LABRANDA Isla Bonita
Royal Garden Villas(Costa Adeje)
$444
$421
$119
  • Restaurant
Iberostar Anthelia(Costa Adeje)
$243
Melia Jardines del Teide(Costa Adeje)
$188
$181
  • Breakfast included
GF Fanabe(Costa Adeje)(Great Value!)
$111
$188
$174
  • Breakfast included
GF Isabel(Costa Adeje)(Great Value!)
$107
$511
HotelsClick
  • Beachfront
3,762 results
All reviewsanimation teamblock bself servicebar stafflick of paintgreat holidayplenty of choicerooms are basiccleaned dailypool viewon tapbit datedcleaned every dayfresh towelssomething for everyonefamily holidaykids club
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 1, 2014

We had a fantastic weeks all inclusive holiday at the Isla Bonita hotel, we had two apartments, which were spacious, clean and with a pool view. The hotel is in a good location, 5 mins walk to the beach, but colon beach is much nicer, about 20 mins walk, it has large inflatables in the sea, that can be used for 10 euros each, they also provide life jackets and a life guard. The entertainment in the hotel is fantastic, there is a large stage outside where the evening entertainment is held, Marco, Bonnie and their team are great. The food is fairly standard, breakfast is the best meal, but we always managed to find something. There are pool bars that have lager, soft drinks and hot drinks self service, the main bar serves all other drinks, there are sometimes queues, but we never had to wait too long. The rooms were cleaned every day, and towels changed daily. On arrival the air conditioning was leaking in one of the rooms, I reported it to reception and it was repaired the same evening. There are sometimes minor problems, one day we were not left with any clean towels, but on reporting it to reception, we received some straight away. Overall the hotel was great and I would recommend it.

Room Tip: We stayed in B323 and B324 there was no noise and the beds were very comfy.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank KsteLancashire_UK
DireccionIslaBonita, Gerente at LABRANDA Isla Bonita, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2014

Dear madam / sir,
We would like to thank you for your friendly comment. Feedback helps us to improve our services and we are pleased to read that we have met your expectations.
We are happy you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed September 1, 2014

We came home yesterday and would not be going back.

Hotel Rooms:

These were very spacious and was quite surprised but the beds were hard and couldn't see any air conditioning so didn't sleep well at all. To keep the room as a late checkout room which did help was 30 euro's which was quite good price considering we kept it on the whole day when we would have had to check out at 12. The hotel is also very dated if they painted the buildings it would make it have a much nicer feel.

Food:

This was were the hotel was let down massively. Breakfast was ok and have a different variety but lunch and dinner was awful. There was literally one meat dish and one fish dish either of these could be eaten with pasta or chips!! We ate in the restaurant for one night only and ended up eating out the rest of the holiday. (Eating out for us and going each night made our holiday. Most people pay to come all inclusive to cut costs especially if a family of four went and to eat out every night was obviously over what I had budgeted to spend but if we hadn't of it would have spoilt our holiday.

Swimming Pools:

When we first arrived there was Pool A and Pool B which to be fair we didn't realise there was two separate pools and discovered this quite quickly which was good for us as Pool A wasn't that appealing and was quite small. Pool B however was nice and my son spent most of the holiday in it. The lifeguard is very good and was always very fair if there wasn't sunbeds available as he would make sure you had a bed. Another thing that was a let down is they don't allow no inflatables in any of the pools only the small baby pool. So you couldn't have lilos and you couldn't even play ball games which is very unusual and I have never been to hotel where they have done this before.

Entertainment:

We went out most nights as what we see of the entertainment it wasn't all that great and most of the time they kept having power cuts so things would get distracted. They did have a man in one night with snakes and parrots which my son loved and also they have inflatables put up one night and the wrist band was 4 euros and they could go on them as much as they liked which was good.

Activities:

There was always something going on around the pool but I found that most of these activities were aimed for adults and not a lot for children which was again a let down.

Tenerife as a whole was lovely and I would definitely recommend going to Los Cristianos as it was beautiful and going out like I said made our holiday if we had been stuck in the hotel for the whole week I think I would have gone insane !!!!

Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Danielle W

Dear madam /sir,
We regret not having met your expectations.
Our main goal is that our customers feel welcome and apologize if it this, at any point of your stay, has not been the case.
Please get in touch with us through our e-mail:
manager.islabonita@mphmcanaries.com
The Hotel Management

Reviewed August 31, 2014 via mobile

Definitely not a 4 star hotel very rude
reception saff as a family of five we promised two connected rooms what we get is one next to the other I have to be seperated from my wife for our 2 weeks holiday adult must be with children in the room very basic food lots of pork every day and always we have to wait for plates
not empress at all except my kids loved the evening entertainment
we loved costa adeje very nice and clean lots of bars and restaurants 5 minutes walk from the hotel to the beach
We love to go back to costa adeje not isla bonita hotel

Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Mohamed A
DireccionIslaBonita, Gerente at LABRANDA Isla Bonita, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2014

Dear madam /sir,
We regret not having met your expectations.
Please get in touch with us through our e-mail:
manager.islabonita@mphmcanaries.com
The Hotel Management

Reviewed August 31, 2014

after reading reviews before we went we was a little worried about our holiday..on arrival after a very good flight once again with jet 2.com and a 20 min transfer we arrived with open mind.. hotel is a little dated and apperance needs updating. but is clean . our little girl loved the animation team they are what makes this hotel ... food in this hotel is great lots of choices and very nice . lots of choices of cakes and ice cream too making me and my little girl happy... bar staff work very hard to keep the ques moving and que take no longer than 5 mins max plenty of choices too... our room was ok was a superior room but for me needed more work .. plus we faced the main road and is very noisy (especially the silly taxi rank outside our balcony)......all in all we had a good holiday with our little one happy means happy parents . a few improvements and this hotel would be a top hotel ... beach area 300mts away is fantastic too.

Room Tip: book a room not overlooking main road ..
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank simon m

Dear madam/sir,
We are happy you have enjoyed your stay with us and would like to thank you for your feedback, it has been very helpful.
We hope to see you back in future.

Reviewed August 30, 2014 via mobile

On first impressions we weren't too sure but after just a few hours we had already grown to love this family hotel.

The highest point for me was my daughters 9th birthday, wow!!!

I had already been emailing kitty asking if she could help provide my daughter with a cake as her birthday was during our stay. I went to great lengths taking presents, balloons, banners etc with us so she would feel special but I never imagined how much effort kitty/staff/hotel would be putting in too.

They had champagne and fruit delivered to our room as a surprise. We then arrived for our evening meal and were greeted by Nerea dressed as a super hero and our favourite waiter (didn't get his name :(). We were then taken to our table and my daughters face said it all! Flowers, champagne on ice, balloons, card, kids cocktails, followed by a birthday cake with candles and they even sang happy birthday to her in Spanish.

My daughter felt so special and this really did make her day complete.

Regarding all the negative reviews I will be as honest as I can and cover all areas.

Food- always fresh and full of flavour. Plenty of choice and a different theme each day. Yes there was the odd themed day that we weren't keen on but there's always plenty of salad, bread rolls, chips and soups to choose from if your not keen on the choice of fish or meat.

Cleanliness- fantastic!! The staff work very hard morning to night. Cleaners came to our apartment every day and if you require fresh towels just leave your old ones in the bath for them to be replaced.

Entertainment- These guys work so hard to keep the little and big ones entertained! My 2 youngest took part in most of the day time activities and grew very fond of the animation team especially Nerea and Dani. The abba and Michael Jackson nights were my favourite.Yes you have the usual quiz, bingo, kids discos etc but this is Tenerife not Las Vegas but kids loved every minute!

Hotel- I agree in some places this hotel doesn't look 4 star but you can see where they have updated and where still needs to be. We stayed in a superior pool view and this was more than adequate. We don't go on holiday to stay within 4 walls so anything larger wouldn't have made any difference to our holiday.

Staff- Animation team, waiters, cleaners, bar staff, life guards all amazing and couldn't do enough for us. My only niggle was the reception staff. They didn't seem very welcoming or helpful which contributed to our first impressions not being the best. My daughter lost her phone and again the reception weren't helpful at all which was a shame.

Location- Not sea front but next best thing.

Overall we had a fantastic holiday and would definitely return and recommend! Please don't be put off by any bad reviews.

I would like to say thank you to the Animation team, our favourite waiter and Emma on the meeting point desk for making our holiday so enjoyable.

Claire, Scott, Emma and kids :)

• Stayed: August 2014
DireccionIslaBonita, Director de Relaciones Públicas at LABRANDA Isla Bonita, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2014

Dear madam/sir,

We would like to thank you for your extensive and positive feedback as it will surely help future guests to get an overall idea of the hotel.

We are looking forward to your next stay.